You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-18 13:58:48

MAYBL8

FluxBB link at bottom gives me an error

Clicking on the link I get:

This site can’t be reachedfluxbb.org’s server IP address could not be found.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy, firewall, and DNS configuration
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Check your DNS settings
Contact your network administrator if you're not sure what this means.
Try disabling network prediction
Go to the Vivaldi menu > Settings > Show advanced settings… and deselect "Use a prediction service to load pages more quickly." If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend selecting this option again for improved performance.
Allow Vivaldi to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server…
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Vivaldi menu > Settings > Show advanced settings… > Change proxy settings… and make sure your configuration is set to "no proxy" or "direct."

#2 2024-04-18 14:02:34

ewaller
Administrator

Re: FluxBB link at bottom gives me an error

Yep, that is one of the reasons we are investigating migrating to a new platform,  fluxbb.org is no more.

Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature -- Michael Faraday
Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine. -- Alan Turing
---
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way

Board footer