You are not logged in.
Today I just login instantly. Hope the fix solve the issue. But I think it needs more observations in time.
During this week I have it a few times by the way.But not too much as when the issue started.
It is possible to view the commit of the change ? if that's the case can someone post it please ? ^^
If I saw the error again I will let you know over here ![]()
Thanks for the fixing ^^
Last edited by Succulent of your garden (2026-08-02 12:10:35)
str( @soyg ) == str( @potplant ) btw!
Also now with avatar logo included!
Offline
Today I just login instantly. Hope the fix solve the issue. But I think it needs more observations in time.
During this week I have it a few times by the way.But not too much as when the issue started.
It is possible to view the commit of the change ? if that's the case can someone post it please ? ^^
If I saw the error again I will let you know over here
Thanks for the fixing ^^
Here's the commit https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/ … cb54358dba
Related discussion in the MR happens here: https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/ … ote_482547
Arch Linux Package Maintainer
Offline
Edit: Didn't see further replies with the commit and MR before posting. Derp.
Last edited by tekstryder (2026-08-02 18:17:03)
Offline
3 days later and I experienced no trouble so far. I had streaks of successful logins before, but more and more it appears to be fixed. Nobody else complained too.
Thank you, Antiz! I hope there is no unreasonable, negative impact on the load-reducing measures.
Offline
Login takes a bit longer (probably because the not cached stuff needs to be written?) then before but has been succesfull every time this week.
I rather wait 2-5 seconds for a succesfull login then get a response in less then a second that fails most of the time.
Thanks for looking at this.
Disliking systemd intensely, but not satisfied with alternatives so focusing on taming systemd.
clean chroot building not flexible enough ?
Try clean chroot manager by graysky
Offline
Login takes a bit longer
I actually counted it. For me its about ~10 seconds. And yes all "Successful" logins ![]()
Offline
Well after two weeks of nobody complaining and at least over this post we have many buddies from different continents around the world, so I think we can say that preliminary it was fixed. I say preliminary just because of the few time lapse of two weeks, but it seems that is totally solved in every sense ^^
Thanks so much for the fixing the issue Antiz. Hope someday I could grow up and also help in fixing these kind of issues ![]()
As for this thread, what should we do ? We close the thread or give it a little more time for just be sure that nobody is having the issue again for some reasons ? I guess this is a question for the Admins of the forum to be honest. Just I think that this thread should be somewhere so by any chance it can be quoted in the future by some reason.
Last edited by Succulent of your garden (2026-08-15 12:21:44)
str( @soyg ) == str( @potplant ) btw!
Also now with avatar logo included!
Offline
Moderator Note
As for this thread, what should we do ? We close the thread or give it a little more time for just be sure that nobody is having the issue again for some reasons ? I guess this is a question for the Admins of the forum to be honest. Just I think that this thread should be somewhere so by any chance it can be quoted in the future by some reason.
As Opening Poster you decide when its time to mark this as solved, not mods/admins .
To make it easier to find when the same error pops up again (hopefully never) please change the title to reflect the error message mentioned Bad CSRF.
Disliking systemd intensely, but not satisfied with alternatives so focusing on taming systemd.
clean chroot building not flexible enough ?
Try clean chroot manager by graysky
Offline
Okey. But I think let's change the title when I close the thread.
I think one month should be more than enough to check. I think also probably someone would like to discuss the delay that now have when you log in. I notice that the first time was less [ But maybe I'm kinda autosuggestioning myself]. I can totally live with that delay 100% everyday in my life, but maybe someone could have the courage and time to solve it and add it to the current solution.
Since the delay after putting the user and psswd seems to be a general issue to all users, I think that is probably a good idea to kept this thread open at least a month. If nobody post in that time frame then I will put the solved tag and probably ask a proper name and place in the forum to find and quote it in the future.
Last edited by Succulent of your garden (2026-08-15 14:09:44)
str( @soyg ) == str( @potplant ) btw!
Also now with avatar logo included!
Offline
So a month has been going on and everything is working fine thanks for the solution of Antiz ^^
So probably I going to change the name of the post and mark it as solved.
is this one okey for finding it in the future more easily for quoting ?: Bad CSRF in forum login page.
As for me sounds okey for a title of this thread. But let me know if you are okey with it.
str( @soyg ) == str( @potplant ) btw!
Also now with avatar logo included!
Offline
Yup, looks good.
Disliking systemd intensely, but not satisfied with alternatives so focusing on taming systemd.
clean chroot building not flexible enough ?
Try clean chroot manager by graysky
Offline
done ![]()
str( @soyg ) == str( @potplant ) btw!
Also now with avatar logo included!
Offline
Didn't know I'd need to retry clicking logout multiple times, just like I was doing with the login ![]()
Offline
I’ve seen similar login issues where the password is correct but the site still returns an incorrect-password message. If resetting the browser fixed it, I’d suspect something cached or a stale session/cookie before assuming the password itself was the problem.
The Firejail/Wayland setup could potentially be involved too, especially if the browser is restricting or isolating some session data. It would be interesting to see if the issue happens again in a fresh browser profile or another browser.
Offline
Got the same issue going from the index to the login page, starting at the login page directly worked, the error message was:
Bad CSRF hash. You were referred to this page from an unauthorized source.
Yeah, that sounds like it could be a session or redirect issue rather than an actual password problem. Interesting that going directly to the login page worked while reaching it through the index caused the error. That makes me think something on the site's login flow may have been acting up temporarily.
Offline
Hey the problem has been already solved, it wasn't a browser/wayland issue or anything else, it was a backend thing with the nginx conf:
You can see the solution in this links that Antiz provided with the fix of himself:
Here's the commit https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/ … cb54358dba
Related discussion in the MR happens here: https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/ … ote_482547
Last edited by Succulent of your garden (Today 10:13:15)
str( @soyg ) == str( @potplant ) btw!
Also now with avatar logo included!
Offline