You are not logged in.

#1 2004-08-09 13:12:29

dp
Website

ifp-line

ifp-line is a new pkg in extra that is a driver to access ifp music players from iriver while using manager version of the firewire (the case i do ;-) )

to use, connect your player over usb and use ifp for everything you want (see manpage) but logically, make sure first, that your /proc/bus/usb/ is read/writeable (or at least the device that is your player)

read on here: http://ifp-driver.sourceforge.net/

... funny, but i can transfer files much faster in linux than in windows - no idea why (its usb1.1 and the same hardware on both)

enjoy

The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed.

#2 2004-08-09 14:12:38

Fox

Re: ifp-line

dp wrote:

ifp-line is a new pkg in extra that is a driver to access ifp music players from iriver while using manager version of the firewire (the case i do ;-) )

to use, connect your player over usb and use ifp for everything you want (see manpage) but logically, make sure first, that your /proc/bus/usb/ is read/writeable (or at least the device that is your player)

read on here: http://ifp-driver.sourceforge.net/

... funny, but i can transfer files much faster in linux than in windows - no idea why (its usb1.1 and the same hardware on both)

enjoy

lol . . . it's windows.

#3 2007-02-20 20:01:35

Kardell

Re: ifp-line

dp wrote:

enjoy

Because it`s simultaneous upload for Bill to Redmond.

Besides I was in Basel on trip last year.
I remember very well impressive stained glasses inside one of Basel churches.
^^

Last edited by Kardell (2007-02-20 20:29:32)

"Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it." Edmund Burke

Board footer