You are not logged in.
Pages: 1
Hello all,
I am looking for anybody who can help me join Parabola linux dev team. Do you know why they don't answer mailing list and their IRC? Is anybody from here also contributor to Parabola?
Offline
you litterally just agreed to the rules:
https://bbs.archlinux.org/misc.php?action=rules
this forum is for [vanilla] arch only!
or: wrong forum!
Offline
It's in general linux discussion and asking a general linux question not really a support request per se, as such I'll let it slide for now and maybe other people can engage, though you probably should not get your hopes up
Offline
sorry about it - going away
Offline
They've all switched to Omarchy ![]()
The package updates hit a brick wall on July 23rd and eg. https://git.parabola.nu/packages.git/lo … penconnect
No repositories found
seems the git server died?
Also see https://labs.parabola.nu/boards/4/topics/2493
Offline
Parabola has had outdated packages for a long time. I stopped using Parabola over a year ago because there were so many programmes with critical security vulnerabilites that simply hadn't had their packages updated.
I think trying to save Parabola is probably a futile task. If you want an Arch-like fully free software system, you should probably just use Arch and avoid installing proprietary software. Parabola is dead, long live Arch.
"Don't comment bad code - rewrite it." - The Elements of Programming Style (1978), Brian W. Kernighan & P. J. Plauger, p. 144.
Offline
Pages: 1