You are not logged in.
I'm new to arch linux, to be clear. Recently installed it manually on my laptop (Framework 16 7040 with 7700S)
Ive been researching the issue for a couple days and found many instances of similar issues and fixes on *nvidia* cards, but i havent found anything that can help explain the issue or fix it for amd cards. Many posts online talk about Nvidia cards having these iissues with forced composite pipeline being on, (i dont really know what that is) but as far as im aware thats not a thing on AMD cards. maybe. anyway Im unsure wether this issue has to do with proton itself or my drivers or something else, so forgive me if this happens not to have anything to do with arch itself.
Anyway, when i try to run cyberpunk on lutris, the redprelauncher.exe works fine, but when i open the actual game it completely freezes, occasionally giving a new frame every few seconds but not always. When i unfocus the game window by either pressing the super key or selecting another window, the game starts running perfectly normal in the bg. Also, mangohud does not detect the framerate as being low at all as far as i can tell, displaying above 60 without any drops. The sound seems to function normally.
I have tried using several different wine versions, I'm fairly certain i have the graphics radv drivers installed properly. Vkcube works fine.
I dont have many other games to test right now but i tried running Ultrakill through steam and it worked fine, no freezing. I'm unsure what else to test. And if anyone needs me to post the output of any specific commands, give tell me the specific command please because i do not know all of them very well yet.
Offline
can you run it on steam and test it?
I Have Linux Perl Can i Download Gnome???
Offline