You are not logged in.

#1 Yesterday 22:57:41

rossboulet
Member
Registered: 2015-01-23
Posts: 43

[SOLVED] limine updates

I noticed a recent update to limine. Since part of the limine installation is manually copying BOOTX64.EFI to the efi partition, should I keep an eye out for these updates and recopy when there's an update?

Last edited by rossboulet (Yesterday 23:53:59)


I really hate this damn machine,
I wish that they would sell it.
It never does just what I want,
But only what I tell it.    -Anonymous

Offline

#2 Yesterday 23:36:18

WorMzy
Administrator
From: Scotland
Registered: 2010-06-16
Posts: 13,669
Website

Re: [SOLVED] limine updates

Yes. Although you may want to automate the process: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Limine#pacman_hook


Sakura:-
Mobo: MSI MAG X570S TORPEDO MAX // Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz // GFX: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT // RAM: 32GB (4x 8GB) Corsair DDR4 (@ 3000MHz) // Storage: 1x 3TB HDD, 6x 1TB SSD, 2x 120GB SSD, 1x 275GB M2 SSD

Making lemonade from lemons since 2015.

Offline

#3 Yesterday 23:55:04

rossboulet
Member
Registered: 2015-01-23
Posts: 43

Re: [SOLVED] limine updates

WorMzy wrote:

Yes. Although you may want to automate the process: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Limine#pacman_hook

Yeah, I didn't read far enough down in the Wiki once I got it running.


I really hate this damn machine,
I wish that they would sell it.
It never does just what I want,
But only what I tell it.    -Anonymous

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB