You are not logged in.
Any other Kicad users having issues with 10.0.7? After upgrading today, it no longer launches. Had to downgrade back to 10.0.6-2 to get it to open.
Offline
Here 10.0.7 launches, but instantly the window stops refreshing with:
/usr/src/debug/kicad/kicad/include/properties/property.h(607): assert "m_choices.GetCount() > 0" failed in PROPERTY_ENUM(): No enum choices definedIt seems the issue is already reported upstream.
Offline
https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/work_items/25721
Interestingly, I searched for "PROPERTY_ENUM", "m_choices.GetCount()" and other keywords from the assertion message before creating the ticket but nothing was found.
Also filed to the Arch package: https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/ … k_items/20
Last edited by dimich (Today 08:29:44)
Offline
I thought I was dealing with a problematic install on an Acer laptop (it opens but then goes unresponsive in seconds) but this morning Kicad won't work on my desktop either, and on there it won't open at all. Looks like I'll sit tight and let the package maintainer deal with it.
Offline
Same here, shows: property.h(607): assert "m_choices.GetCount() > 0" failed in PROPERTY_ENUM() error only when running in terminal, and has to be forcible killed.
Offline
Same here. Downgrade works.
Offline
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Genera … mpty_posts
There's an active upstream bug you might want to track instead.
Offline