You are not logged in.

#1 2006-11-21 11:48:23

Shagbag

KXdocker problem

I installed KXdocker from AUR but kxdocker-configurator wouldn't makepkg.  It kept saying an error about not being able to download the tarball.  Anyway, I downloaded the kxdocker-configurator source from its web site and compiled it.

It seems to be working except I only have 1 icon on it - the K-menu - and this is shown as an apple shaped penguin.  If I right click on it, I get the configuration options but I can't see anywhere where I can change the background and/or add more icons.  I really want to change the background because it's currently all black.  This doesn't look very good against my multicoloured desktop image.  I really want to make it transparent.

The documentation on the official web site is up the shit, so I thought I'd see if any Arch user has got it working properly.  Hopefully, they can tell me what to do.

#2 2007-03-17 02:31:05

jb

Re: KXdocker problem

It's a problem in the pkgbuild; if you change $pkg-name to $pkgname in the source line, it works fine.

Anyway, I'm binging up this old thread because I tried kxdocker just recently, and the screen still becomes black when you hover over it.  Anyone know what to do about this?

Board footer