You are not logged in.

#1 2007-04-10 13:32:15

Tommy Angelo

Wine 9.30

Hi everybody,

At the begining, I'm so sorry for my English...I'm not very so perfect in it yet..

So, I tried to install wine 9.30 on my Archlinux because some applications run only with these version. I download sources from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile … e_id=77449      wine-0.9.30.tar.bz or 9.29, than I jumped into the dir when I saved it an started to compilation.

./configure -> passed...OK
make depend -> passed...OK
make -> brokedown...NO

When I start to make it, after long time I get error with compiler...

../../include -I../../include  -D__WINESRC__ -D_COMCTL32_ -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -Wall -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wwrite-strings -Wpointer-arith  -g -O2  -o theme_dialog.o theme_dialog.c
gcc -c -I. -I. -I../../include -I../../include  -D__WINESRC__ -D_COMCTL32_ -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -Wall -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wwrite-strings -Wpointer-arith  -g -O2  -o theme_edit.o theme_edit.c
gcc -c -I. -I. -I../../include -I../../include  -D__WINESRC__ -D_COMCTL32_ -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -Wall -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wwrite-strings -Wpointer-arith  -g -O2  -o theme_listbox.o theme_listbox.c
In file included from ../../include/uxtheme.h:24,
                 from theme_listbox.c:30:
../../include/commctrl.h:3660: internal compiler error: Chyba segmentácie
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[2]: *** [theme_listbox.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/tommy/Desktop/wine-9.29/dlls/comctl32'
make[1]: *** [comctl32] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/tommy/Desktop/wine-9.29/dlls'
make: *** [dlls] Error 2

Current version of wine 9.34 (I think is it) I don't need.
I don't know why it don't working...I need wine. Please help me with this. roll

P.S. if you want to some information about my hw configuration or soft I can post it here...

Big thanks for everyone tips to help me neutral

#2 2007-04-10 14:00:52

test1000

Re: Wine 9.30

well according to /var/abs/extra/x11/wine/PKGBUILD you should do

./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --enable-opengl --with-x

but i don't know if that's your error... If you still can't get 0.0.30 to compile maybe you can download an already compiled .deb or .rpm and just unpack it with alien or rpmunpack.

btw: it's usually easier to see what the devs had to do to get a package to compile in /var/abs if you can't get a previous package to compile. run abs to create the hierarchy.

abs

or check here:
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Downgrade_packages

and i found this with the help of that: ftp://ftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/linux/suns … pkg.tar.gz

Last edited by test1000 (2007-04-10 14:05:57)

KISS = "It can scarcely be denied that the supreme goal of all theory is to make the irreducible basic elements as simple and as few as possible without having to surrender the adequate representation of a single datum of experience." - Albert Einstein

Board footer