You are not logged in.

#1 2007-04-28 11:08:33

Spitbyte

Gnump3d error following upgrade.

Hello,

I have a server running gnump3d and recently upgraded from ver 2.9.8 to the current package in community (ver 2.9final) and now I get the following error when starting it:

Use of implicit split to @_ is deprecated at /usr/lib/perl5/current/gnump3d/plugins/playlist.pm line 321.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/gnump3d/config.pm line 140.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/gnump3d/config.pm line 140.
Can't read configuration in : No such file or directory

If I ps -A , I see gnump3d has started, but when trying to login all I get is a blank page.

I checked AUR and saw this comment:

Comment by: banana989 on 20070406 [18:03:11]
Whoops!... see error below

# gnump3d-index

Can't read configuration in : No such file or directory

Followed by this response:

Comment by: acraven on 20070423 [11:42:13]
2.9final is out. It solved banana's problem. Because I got the same problem yesterday and now it solved smile

I decided to build from AUR , in case the community package was b0rked, but I get the exact same errors. I can confirm that if I downgrade gnump3d works as normal again.

ANy help in fixing or understanding what might be the problem would be greatly appreciated. If more info is required to diagnose my problem then just ask and I'll be happy to oblige smile

Thanks in advance ...

Spitbyte.

Board footer