You are not logged in.

#26 2007-02-01 06:26:54

Basu
Website

Re: Pallavi 0.3 (My pet project)

The sight looks crap on IE, I think it's a problem with PNG support, cause the transparencies look screwed. I suppose I could convert them to GIF, but like you say, I think IE users don't deserve more than notepad. Anyway, mail-list sign-up here I come.

The Bytebaker -- Computer science is not a science and it's not about computers
Check out my open source software at Github

#27 2007-05-13 04:23:33

Basu
Website

Can you give us a timeframe for v4? I'd like to get my hands on it before I start writing plugins.

The Bytebaker -- Computer science is not a science and it's not about computers
Check out my open source software at Github

#28 2007-05-17 17:39:15

Dusty
Schwag Merchant
Website

Sorry for the delay, I haven't been browsing these forums much.

I'm hoping to push at least a beta for 0.4 out by the end of the month, but I said that last month too. :oops: I've got to fly across the country twice in the next three weeks for job interviews, so my time might be limited. On the other hand, I'll also be having an upgrade from dialup to satellite high speed soon, so that should improve time.

Knowing that you're interested in seeing the release will hopefully prompt me to make it. ;-) I have very little left to do, I just have to get around to doing it.

The plugin code isn't going to be much different for 0.4, but there will be several more plugins to use as examples (I still haven't written a plugin developer's guide; shame on me). It will be much more friendly, IMO; I'm using the development version already.

Thanks for your interest. I will try my best to push that release out for you. :-)

Dusty

Board footer