You are not logged in.

#1 2007-06-07 16:32:55

desertViking

Evolution exchange server database schema

Does anyone understand the evolution exchange server database schema?

I am current (2.10.2), and recently have encountered what I beleive to be a corruption issue on one workstation.  For the same user, 2 PCs, there is 2 POP accounts and 1 exchange account.  On one worstation, everything is working as flawlessly as it ever has.

I have problems on the other.  When the exchange account is activated, Evolution will error out.  I've started evolution from the command line, but there are no interesting diagnostics reported upon exit.

Thinking that maybe there was corruption in the actual mail repository, "~/.evolution" has been completely deleted, and upon startup all account information comes back.  This is kinda handy I suppose but the crashes remain.  So, I'm wondering how to completely purge all accounts and start from scratch (without having to completely delete the user account).  Maybe this will help.

If you have any other advice to share, I'd gladly give it a shot.  I'm grasping at straws here.

"In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is."

Board footer