You are not logged in.

#1 2007-07-08 00:16:37

bdquick

MythArchive. Does it work for you?

I have mythtv setup and everything working for me except this piece.  I've been fighting this for some time.  At first mytharchive simply would not start.  I outputted to a log and it said that the output to dvd had not been compiled in.  This was from the prebuilt packages in the Arch repos.  So I downloaded the source and compiled.  Then I was able to select what I wanted to archive and all, but it gave me errors when it actually got to the transcoding portion.  Some unknown variable name, sorry I've forgotten the exact because its been awhile.  So finally I decided to download the source for everything and compile that.  Well I can't get mythplugins to compile, because of unknown variable errors during the make.  At this point I have surrendered.

My question is simply this.  Does it work for you with the latest releases?  How did you install?  Arch Packages?  Compiled from source?

#2 2007-08-18 22:17:52

oggb4mp3

Re: MythArchive. Does it work for you?

I am getting an undefined symbol error when trying to use mytharchive.

#3 2007-08-18 23:04:38

Cerebral
Forum Fellow
Website

can you post the exact symbol please?

#4 2007-08-21 03:39:45

clarence

I had to get it working by compiling it myself i.e. using the mytharchive PKGBUILD, putting it in an empty directory and running makepkg.

This version of mytharchive requires make clean on each build, or, as I did, it needs to be built from a clean directory. See this for more details..... http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/229431

fck art, lets dance.

Board footer