You are not logged in.

#1 2007-10-08 13:13:34

test1000

New printer in norway...

I'm going to buy it in a shop in Oslo. Anyone knows what i should buy? I suppose the best printers are those opensourced and backed by the manufacturer also...

can be color or b/w, doesn't matter much. doesn't have to be high quality either. I have bad experience with laser printers though so ink* would be best. that is if it's possible to get cheap non-oem cartridges(these could be ordered also here in norway ofc...) to use with those printers so i don't use up all my money on ink as i print quite a lot. (but again, i find that the laser cartridges also have to be switched quite often hmm so laser is no option...)

Last edited by test1000 (2007-10-08 13:21:22)

KISS = "It can scarcely be denied that the supreme goal of all theory is to make the irreducible basic elements as simple and as few as possible without having to surrender the adequate representation of a single datum of experience." - Albert Einstein

#2 2007-10-08 13:49:07

pelle.k

Re: New printer in norway...

HP would be the obvious choice for any linux/bsd distro. Great driver support, and a couple of tools such as the hp toolbox and whatnot.

"Your beliefs can be like fences that surround you.
You must first see them or you will not even realize that you are not free, simply because you will not see beyond the fences.
They will represent the boundaries of your experience."

SETH / Jane Roberts

#3 2007-10-08 14:13:39

.:B:.
Forum Fellow
Website

I agree. HP.

They got expensive cartridges, but you can have them refilled, so that problem can be solved too wink.

Got Leenucks? :: Arch: Power in simplicity :: Get Counted! Registered Linux User #392717 :: Blog thingy

#4 2007-10-08 15:53:03

pelle.k

www.inkclub.no
I use the swedish version, and their pricing is fair.

Last edited by pelle.k (2007-10-08 15:53:26)

"Your beliefs can be like fences that surround you.
You must first see them or you will not even realize that you are not free, simply because you will not see beyond the fences.
They will represent the boundaries of your experience."

SETH / Jane Roberts

Board footer