You are not logged in.

#1 2007-09-26 21:13:23

hybrid

keeping qemu, virtualbox and wine organized

Hi, I am looking for applications that show me and keep track of my images (maybe even let me add a little note), I guess something sort of what the Cedega-UI does.
Well I know there are tools that offer that for qemu and virtualbox, maybe someone is using one of them and can tell me a little more if they're worth it. Yeah, I left wine out so far, because I guess for wine I would like a tool that allows me to have different versions of wine installed and use them and also I would like for that program to keep each wine-application in it's seperate environment - so for wine pretty much an exact copy of the Cedega-UI. And I didn't find something like that yet. Wine-doors looks nice but it's (imo unfortunately) going into the wrong direction - I don't want one-click installations with no organization - I want organization in the first place.
For the virtual machines it would be enough to have an application that keeps track of the images.

I'm starting to repeat myself, I think you get the point. :>
Thx for the advice!

edit says: damn typos... travelling about 5500miles in ~30hours are starting to show..

Last edited by hybrid (2007-09-26 21:26:30)

#2 2007-10-13 02:28:18

hybrid

Re: keeping qemu, virtualbox and wine organized

*push*
I guess something like qemulator for qemu. Has anyone tried it yet? It's in AUR.
If it's good then something like that for virtualbox would be nice too..

Board footer