You are not logged in.

#1 2008-01-21 18:16:18

finferflu
Forum Fellow
Website

conkeror.rcfile not working?

Hi,
I have just installed conkeror and I'm trying it out. It seems very very fast. I had always thought it was only a Firefox extension, but I have just learnt it has become a standalone browser. Very cool.

However, I'm not able to set my conkeror.rcfile properly. I have put it a couple of lines, but nothing seems to actually work. As indicated in the small help file, I have created a ~/.conkerorrc file and set it from that page. But there's no way to make it work...

The permissions are obviously ok. I have tried to google around, but I seem to be the only lucky guy with such an issue tongue
Any help is gladly welcome big_smile

Thanks!

Have you Syued today?
Free music for free people! | Earthlings

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -- A. de Saint-Exupery

#2 2008-01-21 22:48:49

WiLLiE

Re: conkeror.rcfile not working?

It should be ~/.conkyrc

Edit: nevermind, never heard conkeror before.

Last edited by WiLLiE (2008-01-21 22:49:51)

#3 2008-01-23 15:01:41

Theomachos
Website

Do you use Conkeror with xulrunner 1.9 binaries or have you made a PKGBUILD ? smile

There is one thing even more vital to science than intelligent methods; and that is, the sincere desire to find out the truth, whatever it may be.
Charles S. Peirce

#4 2008-01-23 16:24:55

finferflu
Forum Fellow
Website

I haven't made a PKGBUILD since they are binaries, so everything resides in a folder in my home. Could that be related to the problem?

Have you Syued today?
Free music for free people! | Earthlings

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -- A. de Saint-Exupery

Board footer