You are not logged in.

#1 2008-02-26 17:32:51

oktobermoon

Evolution Exchange Mail Problems Arch XFCE

I've been using evolution for a while now, but I have a nagging problem where when I initially start evolution it can get mail from exchange, but then it only shows me that I have a new email and doesn't download the new mail.. This is annoying because in order to get the mail I have to kill all the evolution processes from the command line and restart evolution..   

Starting evolution from the command line gives the following output:

$ evolution
CalDAV Eplugin starting up ...

** (evolution:12585): WARNING **: couldn't communicate with gnome keyring daemon via dbus: The name org.gnome.keyring was not provided by any .service files
** (evolution:12585): DEBUG: mailto URL command: evolution %s
** (evolution:12585): DEBUG: mailto URL program: evolution
libnm_glib_nm_state_cb: dbus returned an error.
  (org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown) The name org.freedesktop.NetworkManager was not provided by any .service files

** (evolution:12585): WARNING **: couldn't communicate with gnome keyring daemon via dbus: The name org.gnome.keyring was not provided by any .service files

creating
fff
fff
fff
fff
fff
fff

(evolution:12585): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_window_get_origin: assertion `GDK_IS_WINDOW (window)' failed
fff

(evolution:12585): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_window_get_origin: assertion `GDK_IS_WINDOW (window)' failed
fff

fff

fff

fff

I'm not sure if this is related, because a neighboring workstation gets the keyring error too..,, but his works fine.. I installed his machine too... so I can't figure out what is causing this problem..

Board footer