You are not logged in.

#1 2008-03-05 20:29:46

serrghi
Website

Pypanel Icon

Hi there.
Anyone know how(if even possible) to enable icons for firefox3beta in pypanel?
Ive added the icon path to pypanelrc(see below)

ICON_LIST       = {
                   "default" : "",
                   "example" : "/usr/share/imlib2/data/images/audio.png",
                   "URxvt" : "/home/serrghi/.icons/Mac4Lin_Icons_v0.4/scalable/apps/utilities-terminal.png",
                   "XTerm" : "/home/serrghi/.icons/Mac4Lin_Icons_v0.4/scalable/apps/utilities-terminal.png",
                   "Gmrun" : "/home/serrghi/.icons/Mac4Lin_Icons_v0.4/scalable/apps/launcher-program.png",
                   "firefox-bin" : "/home/serrghi/.icons/Mac4Lin_Icons_v0.4/scalable/apps/firefox.png",
                  }

But i still get that stupid default globe icon. And yes the icon path is complete, no errors there.
Any ideas?

Unyttig.INFO - Your source to not so useless information
My github - Various configs, dotfiles and nifty scripts

#2 2008-03-05 20:44:33

fwojciec

Re: Pypanel Icon

Run this command:

xprop | grep CLASS

Then click on the firefox window and try changing "firefox-bin" in your pypanelrc with one of the names that come up.

#3 2008-03-06 08:36:35

serrghi
Website

Re: Pypanel Icon

Thanks alot!
I hade to add the following lines to the icon list for making firefox3 beta work:

ICON_LIST       = {
                   "default" : "",
                   "example" : "/usr/share/imlib2/data/images/audio.png",
                   "URxvt" : "/home/serrghi/.icons/Mac4Lin_Icons_v0.4/scalable/apps/utilities-terminal.png",
                   "XTerm" : "/home/serrghi/.icons/Mac4Lin_Icons_v0.4/scalable/apps/utilities-terminal.png",
                   "Gmrun" : "/home/serrghi/.icons/Mac4Lin_Icons_v0.4/scalable/apps/launcher-program.png",
                   "Navigator" : "/home/serrghi/.icons/Mac4Lin_Icons_v0.4/scalable/apps/firefox.png",
                   "Minefield" : "/home/serrghi/.icons/Mac4Lin_Icons_v0.4/scalable/apps/firefox.png",
                  }

Not quite sure which one of those two its the correct one since im at work, and vnc connection is slow. But it works! thanks again!

Unyttig.INFO - Your source to not so useless information
My github - Various configs, dotfiles and nifty scripts

Board footer