You are not logged in.

#1 2008-03-22 04:54:55

solarwind

Fluxbox questions.

I just installed and set up fluxbox and I love it. I have a few questions though.

1. There is no popup showing the list of windows when I do an alt+tab. Is there a way to get this working?
2. Is there a way to make it so I can resize windows by dragging any of the corners/sides rather than just the bottom-right?

#2 2008-03-22 10:02:28

my64

Re: Fluxbox questions.

solarwind wrote:

I just installed and set up fluxbox and I love it. I have a few questions though.

1. There is no popup showing the list of windows when I do an alt+tab. Is there a way to get this working?
2. Is there a way to make it so I can resize windows by dragging any of the corners/sides rather than just the bottom-right?

In a "standard" configuration,  alt+tab gives raises the next window available on your screen.  If you don't like it, you can change the "keys" file in your configuration to set it to "WorkspaceMenu" for instance.

For the window resize, I use the <alt>+mouse3 button, it works nicely.

#3 2008-03-22 16:00:11

solarwind

Re: Fluxbox questions.

my64 wrote:
solarwind wrote:

In a "standard" configuration,  alt+tab gives raises the next window available on your screen.  If you don't like it, you can change the "keys" file in your configuration to set it to "WorkspaceMenu" for instance.

For the window resize, I use the <alt>+mouse3 button, it works nicely.

Thanks very much! It's actually alt+mouse2 (alt+rightclick) mouse3 is usually the middle mouse button (I think).

Board footer