You are not logged in.

#1 2008-03-30 01:44:32

bladesonfire
Website

Gnome Cheese: Icons missing

I have Cheese working, but the photo, video, and effects don't show up (as seen in the image below). Also, the help doesn't work. That's not a big deal, but I figured the problems were related. I'm currently using KDEmod. Does anyone know how to fix this?

cheese.png

#2 2008-03-30 10:37:41

praka123
Website

Re: Gnome Cheese: Icons missing

may be ur missing 3D driver?(Xorg) and "run"  'gstreamer-properties' and make sure your video input and output are working. bestalack!

#3 2008-03-30 11:21:27

aRcHaTe

bladesonfire wrote:

I have Cheese working, but the photo, video, and effects don't show up (as seen in the image below). Also, the help doesn't work. That's not a big deal, but I figured the problems were related. I'm currently using KDEmod. Does anyone know how to fix this?

http://files.inthenight.net/cheese.png

cheese doenst work for me with my quickcam but lately amsn..that works tongue is just like urs output tongue dunno why...

Its a sick world we live in....

#4 2008-03-30 17:43:17

freakcode
Website

He is talking about the ICONS guys tongue

bladesonfire: It's most likely because you're using KDE, and the app uses icon from a GNOME-compliant icon theme. Also, I see the Gtk app is not following your Qt theme. You need to tweak your settings on KDE to make Gtk follow KDE themes, there is a checkbox for it somewere on the control center.

#5 2008-03-30 17:49:08

aRcHaTe

freakcode wrote:

He is talking about the ICONS guys tongue

bladesonfire: It's most likely because you're using KDE, and the app uses icon from a GNOME-compliant icon theme. Also, I see the Gtk app is not following your Qt theme. You need to tweak your settings on KDE to make Gtk follow KDE themes, there is a checkbox for it somewere on the control center.

never the less he as a bug XD

Its a sick world we live in....

#6 2008-04-01 01:14:17

bladesonfire
Website

Thanks freakcode. That seemed to work. Don't get the right icons, but I'll play around with it some more.

And sorry for being confusing and not saying icons. The webcam works just fine =P

Board footer