You are not logged in.

#1 2008-04-24 23:45:13

beretta

xfce icons mixed up?

I've been experimenting with getting my xfce to look better, and tried out a few different icon packages, all installed in the ~/.icons directory like they should be.  After a couple of tries, I noticed that not all of the icons would change-- the terminal icon and thunar icon for example never changed with any of them, nor did the Home folder or trash bin, even though I knew for certain those two had new icons available.  Other folders got the right icon, but not the Home folder on the desktop.

Somehow in all of it, the "power button" on the panel turned into what looks like the AIM (or is it AOL?) running man.  So I removed all the icon directories in ~/.icons, and restarted X going back to the default rodent set.  I think it more or less worked, except I still have the stupid running man instead of the power button.

Anyone ever see this before?  How can I fix it?

Edit:  I tried doing pacman -Sfd xfce4 xfce4-goodies gtk2-themes-collection, but it's still messed up.  sad

Last edited by beretta (2008-04-24 23:52:02)

#2 2008-04-25 20:56:30

beretta

Re: xfce icons mixed up?

*bump*

Has no one seen this before?  It's got me stumped.  I guess I could go in and change it manually...

Board footer