http://standsolid.com/arch_forums/qtpix … kgs.tar.gz

http://standsolid.com/arch_forums/gtk-q … kgs.tar.gz

please inspect, comment, and enjoy

ewwwwww Arch is all gooey

#2 2004-07-27 21:44:32

punkrockguy318
Website

Re: [gtk: theme] gtk-qt-engine -> qtpixmap

I installed both packages, and then I didn't know what to do.  I went to the qt-gtk web page, and it told me to go to the GTK Styles and Fonts part of KDE Control Center.  That is very inconvienent, I don't use KDE much..  But when I got there, it says:

WARNING: The Gtk-Qt theme engine is not installed.  This means you will not be able to use your KDE style in GTK appliactions.

Hmm... I'll work with it... Any ideas?

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.   1 Corinthians 13:2

#3 2004-07-27 21:51:44

punkrockguy318
Website

I made an empty user and started KDE and the control panel said the same thing... hmm.. any ideas?

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.   1 Corinthians 13:2

#4 2004-07-27 22:54:47

standsolid
Website

i've yet to try applying it from gnome.  I'll give it a try on my virtual arch box

EDIT:  ah I see now....

you can use a gtk switching tool (like gtk-theme-switch) to make it work.  I am at work at the moment and cannot get my virtual PC arch box working.  I will see what I can do.

ewwwwww Arch is all gooey

#5 2004-07-30 01:31:09

punkrockguy318
Website

I rebuilt the packages and they work now smile  Too bad they don't play nice with xfce... Wish it was qt-gtk instead of gtk-qt :-P

Board footer