You are not logged in.

#1 2008-08-11 04:49:48

sveinemann

The Openmoko Toolchain problems! What Do I need to be able to compile?

Hi, if you havent heard about openmoko before its an OS for a new mobile phone. This toolchain lets me compile software for the ARM cpu it has on board, they have a great wiki but im still struggelig a lot. http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Toolchain Thats the guide ive been following. I downloaded all of the dependecies, gconf and libmokoui2 are a problem so far. Libmokoui2 is available trough pacman so i downloaded the ubuntu packages and did a manual install. (Copy paste hehe). I update gconf via pacman and that should work, but it still complains about something wrong somewhere.
When i run the om-conf on the samleproject i get the following output:

/home/data_jepp/Openmoko/usr/local/openmoko/source/openmoko-sample2/configure: line 14361: syntax error near unexpected token `DEPENDENCIES,'
/home/data_jepp/Openmoko/usr/local/openmoko/source/openmoko-sample2/configure: line 14361: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(DEPENDENCIES, libmokoui2 gconf-2.0)'
FATAL: oe_runconf failed

I cant use a later version of gconf, it wants only gconf-2.0? And it should find libmokoui2 after i manually copied it over. Including the pkg-config file for it.

Board footer