You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-20 20:12:25

Mis'

imagemagick and libWand.so

Hi, I've tried to test gtkrawgallery witch needs ImageMagick with MagickWand. But it seems there is no libWand.so in imagemagick package. So I've tried to build imagemagick but it's failed with error:

/bin/sh ./libtool --silent --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -pthread -I/usr/include/OpenEXR -fopenmp -march=i686 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -Wall -W -lfreetype -lz -lfreetype -lz -o utilities/animate utilities/animate.o magick/libMagickCore.la wand/libMagickWand.la -lMagickWand
/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.3.2/../../../libautotrace.so: undefined reference to `pstoedit_plainC'
/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.3.2/../../../libautotrace.so: undefined reference to `getPstoeditDriverInfo_plainC'
/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.3.2/../../../libautotrace.so: undefined reference to `pstoedit_checkversion'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [utilities/animate] Error 1

Is it possible to have the ImageMagick with MagickWand in official repo? Or maybe someone can help me to solve the problem with building ImageMagic.
Thanks in advance.

"Real Men Use Telnet on port 80"    (el bid)

#2 2008-10-20 21:32:57

Snowman
Developer/Forum Fellow

Re: imagemagick and libWand.so

The library name is libMagickWand.so and is included in the imagemagick package. It looks like gtkrawgallery needs to be patched. In it's Makefile, replace libWand by libMagickWand.

#3 2008-10-20 22:12:16

Mis'

Re: imagemagick and libWand.so

Snowman wrote:

The library name is libMagickWand.so and is included in the imagemagick package.

Thanks for instant reply.
I created symlink libMagickWand.so --> libWand.so and run gtkrawgallery again. This time it failed with different error. I sent it to the author.

P.S. gtkrawgallery is a python application so there is no Makefile there.

Regards.

"Real Men Use Telnet on port 80"    (el bid)

Board footer