You are not logged in.

#1 2008-11-09 07:05:56

virati

Flash Stopped working with last update

After my last -Syu flash isn't working in firefox and any site that requires it takes about 10 seconds longer to load. I'm running in arch64 and havn't had a problem before with ndspluginwrapper (or whatever it is called). How do I even start to fix this, I've already reinstalled all related packages.

#2 2008-11-10 01:41:51

cu3edweb

Re: Flash Stopped working with last update

If you open firefox from a console and go to a site with flash do you get a error message in the console?

#3 2008-11-13 00:24:35

virati

Re: Flash Stopped working with last update

cu3edweb wrote:

If you open firefox from a console and go to a site with flash do you get a error message in the console?

Yes I do:

which: no soundwrapper in (/opt/kde/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/opt/java/jre/bin:/opt/qt/bin:/opt/kde/bin)
ERROR: ld.so: object '/opt/kde/$LIB/libartsdsp.so.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object '/opt/kde/$LIB/libartsc.so.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
*** NSPlugin Viewer  *** ERROR: /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
which: no soundwrapper in (/opt/kde/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/opt/java/jre/bin:/opt/qt/bin:/opt/kde/bin)
ERROR: ld.so: object '/opt/kde/$LIB/libartsdsp.so.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object '/opt/kde/$LIB/libartsc.so.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
*** NSPlugin Viewer  *** ERROR: /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
*** NSPlugin Wrapper *** ERROR: failed to initialize plugin-side RPC client connection
*** NSPlugin Wrapper *** ERROR: NP_Initialize() invoke: Connection was NULL

Hmmm, I'll go ahead and try to figure it out. Thanks for helping.

Board footer