You are not logged in.

#1 2008-12-07 17:10:37

doorknob60

Keytouch not working

Ever since I uncommented [testing] in pacman.conf (a few weeks ago probably), Keytouch hasn't been working. I know there's other ways to set up shortcucts, but I really like keytouch, it works well. Well it did. I added keytouchd to autostart.sh (I use Openbox). And yes, the file gets run, it opens lxpanel, pcman, and Pidgin just fine. I'm pretty sure I tried it in xinitrc too, but I'll try again after I post this.

I have this in rc.conf: DAEMONS=(syslog-ng network netfs crond hal fam alsa keytouch vboxnet)

Obviously, it's there. Any Ideas? Oh yeah, and does anyone know how to make Keytouch work with Exaile?

EDIT: Looks like I'm maybe missing something? According to the wiki it should be like this:

$ pwd
/etc/X11/Xsession.d
$ ls
91keytouch-acpid_launch  92keytouchd_launch

I only have 92keytouchd_launch in there. And I tried uninstalling and reinstalling keytouch too. ???

EDIT: Never mind I set up xbindkeys. And the cool thing is without any extra set up at all Exaile works with the media keys on my keyboard yikes I was googling for how to do it and then pressed it just to see and it already worked lol. Sweet smile I'm happy now.

Last edited by doorknob60 (2008-12-07 21:59:45)

Board footer