You are not logged in.

#1 2009-02-26 18:28:03

toxygen

firefox save dialogue window - qt-gt

Using kdemod3, compiz/emerald, firefox 3.06 (pgo), have tried both qtcurve and gtk-qt-engine, and most of firefox looks fine, but when i go to save a file, open a file, and some other random dialogue boxes, i get the following:
vMWF4ZQ

as you can see, no icons on folders (all four on the list are folders), and the "up one level" "home" and "create folder" buttons on the top right are blank.  I have tried removing .gtkrc-2.0, linking it to gtkrc-2.0-kde.  I've searched the forums and there doesn't seem to be any topics related to this.

Also, on taking the screenshot, even though ksnapshot had "show windows decorations" checked, none came through on the shot.  switching to kwin as the wm, the window decorations show, but the buttons still blank, folders still have no icon:
vMWF4aw

and neither window shows hidden files or folders when checking the box (first shot had it off, but i turned it on and no changes were shown) (and yes, there is a hidden .directory file in the desktop which shows in konqueror).

any ideas?

"I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here:
Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?"

Board footer