You are not logged in.

#1 2009-03-02 07:36:18

jiu

nautilus shortcuts gone crazy

Hi,
I'm having trouble with my Nautilus shortcuts (with an up to date arch and gnome / compiz): a week or 2 ago I started getting a whole lot of bogus entries in the nautilus 'shortcuts' sidebar. I put a screenshot here: http://picasaweb.google.fr/lh/photo/iRp … directlink showing what it looks like. Most of these entries have no name, the ones that do are named like USB devices (all devices found by lsusb). All these entries have a digital camera icon. When I select any one of them, I get the following error message:

"Impossible de monter - Erreur lors de l'initialisation de l'appareil photo: -105: Modèle inconnu"
which is the French version of "Unable to mount - Error while initializing camera: -105: unknown model"

Does someone have a solution to this or an idea of where it comes from?

Last edited by jiu (2009-03-02 07:42:54)

#2 2009-03-02 07:51:35

scottuss

Re: nautilus shortcuts gone crazy

I had this on my eee 701 in Thunar. I did a full upgrade and it seems to have fixed it, not sure what exactly was causing the problem though. I do however think it's something to do with HAL, a little searching around on the HAL pages of the wiki / forums / Google may shed some light...

#3 2009-03-02 08:19:04

jiu

Re: nautilus shortcuts gone crazy

I couldn't find anything after googling for 1/2 hour. I don't have the automatic action enabled when a digital camera device is connected

Board footer