You are not logged in.

#1 2009-03-29 20:59:02

frodoontop
Website

[SOLVED] keyboard problem arrows pagedown+up in citrix or qemu-kvm

Hi,

I couldn't really find anything similar on the forums here. Since all of a sudden I've got problems with my keyboard. It must have been something to do with update I've done today. Rebooting was not helping, though I tried just in case.

The strange thing is the arrow keys + the little block of keys with pagedown+up+home are not functioning in a:
1) Citrix environment
2) Qemu-kvm environment

These environments were working perfectly fine before. Besides not functioning there are keystrokes being passed to those environments that are not made by me. I highly suspect this is the Alt-key.  In Linux itself there is no problem to be seen.

Has anyone a clue how I can restore the old correct behaviour? I myself suspect the upgrade of Udev-140 or the kernel-2.6.28-8 to cause this behaviour.

Thanks for any help smile
frodoontop

Last edited by frodoontop (2009-03-30 06:04:55)

#2 2009-03-30 00:25:12

Odysseus

Re: [SOLVED] keyboard problem arrows pagedown+up in citrix or qemu-kvm

Had the same problem man.  Look at the qemu page in the wiki.

I'm the type to fling myself headlong through the magical wardrobe, and then incinerate the ornate mahogany portal behind me with a Molotov cocktail.

#3 2009-03-30 06:03:46

frodoontop
Website

Re: [SOLVED] keyboard problem arrows pagedown+up in citrix or qemu-kvm

Thanks a lot smile

Adding the argument "-k en-us" fixes the problem at least for qemu-kvm. That's good enough for me. I've installed an image of windows because the citrix environment had problems. It turned out the qemu-kvm environment had the same problems. Now at least the last one works.

Board footer