You are not logged in.

#1 2004-11-11 05:07:29

punkrockguy318
Website

ALSA Wiki page

I just recently went through the ALSA wiki and fixed it up a little.  I simplified it now that the default arch install has the audio group.  I also moved the compiling alsa to a different page.  Is anyone sure if compiling alsa is still neccessary for dell computers with sblive?  My sblive (not a dell) works fine with default stock.

Also:  There are lots of out-of-date package.  We should go through and make them valid for today.

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.   1 Corinthians 13:2

#2 2004-11-11 05:17:08

skeeterbug
Website

Re: ALSA Wiki page

Awesome, good job.  I was wondering if the alsamixer script will ever be added to the alsa-utils package.  Seems logical to me.  Maybe I'll file a feature request.

#3 2004-11-11 15:12:18

punkrockguy318
Website

Re: ALSA Wiki page

skeeterbug wrote:

Awesome, good job.  I was wondering if the alsamixer script will ever be added to the alsa-utils package.  Seems logical to me.  Maybe I'll file a feature request.

There already is one... It's been "assigned" for almost a year now... You can go complain though

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.   1 Corinthians 13:2

Board footer