You are not logged in.

#1 2009-04-15 22:48:31

The Unabeefer
Website

IFOEdit but for Linux??

Hey there all.  I do a lot of DVD demuxing and remuxing  ( for reauthoring Rifftrax, http://www.rifftrax.com/ )  and I normally end up using IFOEdit or ReJig to meld the .m2v file back with the .ac3's.

My issue is that I want to not rely on Windows apps in Virtualbox to do this.... what I want to do is mix ONE .m2v with TWO-THREE .ac3 files into a VIDEO_TS folder.  The only info on command line options for Linux I can find have the m2v and ONLY ONE ac3 muxing into an mpg before using DVDAuthor.

Is there any app that will, or is it possible to, mix the one video with two audio streams, making one primary and the other secondary audio??  I prefer command line, but am more than happy with GUI as well.

I am a flying cow. Worship me, or DIE!!!

...and there he was, reigning supreme at number two
The One... The Only... The Unabeefer.

#2 2009-04-15 22:56:09

The Unabeefer
Website

Re: IFOEdit but for Linux??

From what I am reading about the dvdauthor.xml file, it seems I might be able to do two audio streams...  I don't see why EVERY walkthru insists on turning the whole thing into an mpg first when you can just set the stream info in the .xml file you need to make anyways.

Anyone have any tips/tricks though?   big_smile

[edit]  I think I was wrong.... it allows you to set paramaters for the audio, but i don't know if it let's you set a specific file  [/edit]

Last edited by The Unabeefer (2009-04-15 22:59:28)

I am a flying cow. Worship me, or DIE!!!

...and there he was, reigning supreme at number two
The One... The Only... The Unabeefer.

Board footer