You are not logged in.

#1 2009-06-26 09:33:56

jedimastermaniac

k9copy issues ripping

After some use and ripping in the past using k9copy it's come to the present day that for some reason i ripping doesn't seems to work "right"

After tryign to rip some personal dvds (marriages,baptisms, holidays) it seems that i have some issue when i start the operation .
for example i inserted some dvd to rip and when i select the mencoder using the copy profiles for audio/video the ripping will crash usually at 51% , and some other times when i select the x264 profile it seems to work flawlessly . dont know the reason this is happening as in the past it used to work alright.

Having set up the exact same OS/software on a friend's PC it seems to work without problems with all profiles.
When i executed it in the terminal i was getting some errors about libdvdread. (sorry i m not posting the output as i m at work now and dont have the machine in front of me, i ll post it later) i have tried both libdvdread /libdvdnav from both extra / aur / and an external user repo all failing with the same message. i ll try to reproduce it if it helps however i m still sorry if this has been asked again , didn't find the same question being asked smile.

p.s. or i m just a noob when it comes to usign the search button tongue

Board footer