You are not logged in.

#1 2009-07-12 00:43:36

Respen

ArchWiki: mplayer update?

Hello.  I have searched the forums, but have not come across anything about this so here it is.

The MPlayer Wiki Page still says that the gmplayer GUI for mplayer comes with the mplayer package when it no longer does.  I believe this is something that needs to be corrected, as I had no idea what had happened on the update until I searched the forum.  This happened a while ago and the MPlayer page is still out of date.

I have not done any work on wiki's before, otherwise I would try to see what I could do.  However, I thought that I should post here to see if anyone that works on the wiki wanted to make the change, or if it is in the process of being made.  If no one is willing to change it, I suppose I will look into doing so myself.  I just thought that I would check here first.

#2 2009-07-12 01:09:38

Gen2ly
Website

Re: ArchWiki: mplayer update?

Everyone works on the wiki.  If you know details that need to be fixed, please fix it for all of us.  On the front page there is a link that describes wiki syntax at the bottom of the page.  Obviously there are a few pages that people prefer not be touched but for the most part you see an error, update, or if something needs to be added it's your job. big_smile

Setting Up a Scripting Environment | Proud donor to wikipedia - link

#3 2009-07-14 17:38:14

Respen

Re: ArchWiki: mplayer update?

Okay, I will look into doing so.  Thanks for your reply.

Board footer