You are not logged in.

#1 2009-07-29 16:22:30

lseubert

Open ERP Wikipage newly created

Good day all,

There is a new wikipage stub for Open ERP. For those Archers out there who use Open ERP, please feel free to contribute to the wiki. For those who are curious, please download it and give it a spin. Right now, while I have installed the components necessary to run Open ERP, I am struggling to get it operational. So I started a wiki to document the process, and I hope to get Open ERP configuration figured out in due time, with the fruits of my labor posted to the wiki.

Open ERP is a very powerful piece of software. Back in the mid 90's, software like this could only be had from the likes of Oracle or SAP, and could cost hundreds of thousands, or even million of dollars. Now, the free software revolution comes to ERP software, which brings very powerful data processing power to small and medium sized businesses. Viva the paperless office! Very cool stuff smile

Those who want to know more about ERP software can check the relevant Wikipedia page.

More information about Open ERP can be found here and here.

"To the question whether I am a pessimist or an optimist, I answer that my knowledge is pessimistic, but my willing and hoping are optimistic."
    -- Albert Schweitzer

Board footer