You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-11 10:44:23

infoball

xmltv maintainer? Package upgrade request

Hi,

since the latest perl update I have problems with xmltv, namely the tv_grab_se_swedb grabber. This is fixed in the current release (out yesterday, Monday Aug 10). I found a link from AUR to http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=44404 for discussing issues so I thought it'd be ok to resurrect the thread. Since it's not (apologies for littering) I thought I'd start a new one then:

Is there someone who just happens to be already updating the xmltv package? Allan (the previous package maintainer) informed me that he is no longer maintaining it. As for current maintainer, who should be approached when it says "Orphan" in the package listings on the web site? I notice that a lot of packages are seemingly orphaned but still get updated. Or is that just for the community packages?

Thanks. If noone is doing this I will of course make my own package and might take a shot at contributing to AUR. tongue

Oh, and maybe this shouldn't be in this section of the forums, I just decided to stay in the same section as the previously mentioned thread about xmltv

#2 2009-08-11 10:49:08

Allan
Pacman
Website

Re: xmltv maintainer? Package upgrade request

You still did not click the flag out of date link...

The community repo is currently transitioning to using the main db-scripts so all packages are marked as orphans.  Flag it out of date and the maintainer will still get the email (in fact, all TUs will).

#3 2009-08-11 10:59:41

infoball

Re: xmltv maintainer? Package upgrade request

Ah, yes. Sorry, misunderstood. Will do. I hadn't realised that I could do that...

Looking forward to further corrections wink

Thanks for the info.

Edit:

Ok, have now flagged package out of date.

Last edited by infoball (2009-08-11 11:03:02)

Board footer