You are not logged in.

#1 2009-09-25 15:58:01

axion419

rtorrent - Updated config?

I installed rtorrent  and messed with my config file to try and add the 'move torrent based on watch directory setting."  Rtorrent will launch for me but warns me that I am using a deprecated command, I also noticed on the rtorrent website where I downloaded the base .rtorrent.rc file that it was pretty old.  Does any one have a rtorrent.rc that is from the latest builds?  I dont want to start with a file that is already outdated. 

Here is the warning I get.

(11:32:48) Deprecated on_* commands, use 'system.method.set_key = event.download.{inserted, erased, ...}, <key>, <command>' instead.

Here is the command I am using

###########CUSTOM
###### MOVE DIRECTORY

schedule = watch_directory_1,10,10,"load_start=/home/justin/media/torrents/music/*.torrent,d.set_custom1=/home/justin/media/music/"
schedule = watch_directory_2,10,10,"load_start=/home/justin/media/torrents/movie/*.torrent,d.set_custom1=/home/justin/media/movie/"
schedule = watch_directory_3,10,10,"load_start=/home/justin/media/torrents/misc/*.torrent,d.set_custom1=/home/justin/media/misc/"

# On completion, move the torrent to the directory from custom1.

on_finished = move_complete,"d.set_directory=$d.get_custom1= ;execute=mv,-u,$d.get_base_path=,$d.get_custom1="

####END CUSTOME
#######

I know my config mus tbe old because the default commad in it to stop the torrent after a 2.0 ratio is also deprecated.

(11:36:48) Scheduled command failed: ratio: Command "stop_on_ratio" does not exist.

any help would be great, I just need a updated base config to start with I guess and the updated 'move watch torrents' would be great as well.

#2 2009-09-25 17:14:35

derelict

Re: rtorrent - Updated config?

The config has changed, but not that much. The following code set ratios correctly. I've never messed with custom directories.

#
# Enable the default ratio group.
ratio.enable=

# Change the limits, the defaults should be sufficient.
ratio.min.set=100
ratio.max.set=300
ratio.upload.set=20M

# Changing the command triggered when the ratio is reached.
system.method.set = group.seeding.ratio.command, d.close=, d.erase=

#3 2009-09-25 17:28:03

axion419

Thanks for that update, can you tell me  when that will stop the seeding? Is that a ratio minimum of 1 and a max of 3 with atleast 20mb uploaded?

#4 2009-09-25 17:34:02

derelict

That sounds right. Here's more info on the updated config. http://libtorrent.rakshasa.no/wiki/RTor … ioHandling

#5 2009-09-25 23:27:51

axion419

I tried out the moving the torrents options. It moved the file I put in my torrents/music folder but not the one of the torrents/movie folder.

As you can see the 'music' is the first command listed so I assume that is why it worked, dont know why the others didnt work.  Those commands come from the rtorrent homepage.

schedule = watch_directory_1,10,10,"load_start=/home/justin/media/torrents/music/*.torrent,d.set_custom1=/home/justin/media/music/"
schedule = watch_directory_2,10,10,"load_start=/home/justin/media/torrents/movie/*.torrent,d.set_custom1=/home/justin/media/movie/"
schedule = watch_directory_3,10,10,"load_start=/home/justin/media/torrents/misc/*.torrent,d.set_custom1=/home/justin/media/misc/"

# On completion, move the torrent to the directory from custom1.

on_finished = move_complete,"d.set_directory=$d.get_custom1= ;execute=mv,-u,$d.get_base_path=,$d.get_custom1="

The folder that I assigned in the script exist as well.

[justin@beast ~]$ cd media/
[justin@beast media]$ ls
misc  movie  music  torrents
[justin@beast media]$ cd torrents/
[justin@beast torrents]$ ls
misc  movie  music
[justin@beast torrents]$

#6 2009-09-26 06:02:01

axion419

I tried following this post on the mailing list but I couldnt get it to work either.
http://www.mail-archive.com/libtorrent- … 01868.html

Board footer