You are not logged in.

#1 2009-09-22 00:56:09

JMS

Torrents won't download

Regardless of what Bittorrent client I use, I can't get anything to download.  I've tried KTorrent, Transmission, and uTorrent through Wine, nothing works.  I have the ports forwarded correctly and I never had an issue with torrents when I was using Ubuntu.  Does anyone have any idea as to what the problem could be?  Thanks.

#2 2009-09-22 01:30:49

slightlystoopid

Re: Torrents won't download

what type of connection? when you do "netstat -tl" you should see the listening port specified in your client, are the '*' ports the same as what's open in your router?

One nation, under the corporatocracy, indivisible, with liberty for them.

Really, I can understand the Supreme Court's rulings. Afterall, corporations are people just like us, with love and feelings, hopes and dreams, and a limited lifespan to do it all in... oh wait, nevermind. I was thinking of same-sex marriage.

#3 2009-09-22 03:38:06

JMS

I got it fixed,  Apparently I had something messed up with yaourt that was causing my clients to build incorrectly.  Thanks for the reply.

#4 2009-10-20 10:11:18

martusia

Umm... I think I've got the same problem and I'm not quite sure how to fix it. netstat -tl gives me the same ports I have portforwarded on router, plus my transmission firstly wanted to open as an admin. Any help from anywhere?

Thanks in advance!

Board footer