You are not logged in.

#1 2009-10-27 12:08:21

schivmeister
Developer/TU
Website

[k9copy] Backup of DVD Progress Stuck

Source: DVD(-5) Movie
Backup: Rip and Encode to Defaults (avi)

During the rip:

*** libdvdread: CHECK_VALUE failed in /home/giovanni/Desktop/svn-packages/k9copy/trunk/src/k9copy-2.3.3-Source/src/dvdread/nav_read.c:207 ***                                                               
*** for dsi->dsi_gi.zero1 == 0 ***

I don't know who this giovanni is, so it's surprising why a program is referencing a path which doesn't exist. And also this comes up randomly:

DTS, flags=128"                                                     
"First video packet in sequence starting at 799004686 misses PTS or DTS, flags=128"                                                     
"First video packet in sequence starting at 799012878 misses PTS or DTS, flags=128"
(repeated a lot of times)

And then finally, at 76%:

QWaitCondition: cv destroy failure:
QWaitCondition: mutex destroy failure:
QThread: Destroyed while thread is still running

The app does not abort. Instead, the elapsed time keeps increasing. Without starting from terminal, there's no way to tell if anything's going on because CPU usage remains the same.

On another note, using acetoneiso2 happens to "complete" the rip (the errors are still there because it's from libdvdread), in that it successfully finishes the process. But, the final result is only half of the DVD, i.e faulty rip. DVD length is 58mins, but the file is 24 and stops abruptly.

It may be worth mentioning that the DVD appears to have two exact same tracks.

I need real, proper pen and paper for this.

Board footer