You are not logged in.

#1 2003-09-02 07:56:27

janwil

jed in incoming

Hi!

I managed to compile and package jed, one of the very best text editors still mising from Arch Linux.

BTW, how does the proceeding lifetime of an uploaded package look like? Are the packages going to be included in some future versions of the distributions?

Jan

#2 2003-09-02 08:17:29

sarah31
Website

Re: jed in incoming

janwil wrote:

BTW, how does the proceeding lifetime of an uploaded package look like? Are the packages going to be included in some future versions of the distributions?

Jan

thanks for your contribution jan. to answer your question...when myself and others can get to testing and uploading it. i cannot give a concrete date as to when a specific package will be added we are very backlogged as of now.

AKA uknowme

I am not your friend

#3 2003-09-07 08:56:38

janwil

Re: jed in incoming

sarah31 wrote:

thanks for your contribution jan. to answer your question...when myself and others can get to testing and uploading it. i cannot give a concrete date as to when a specific package will be added we are very backlogged as of now.

Well, that's what you get when you make package creation so easy big_smile Still, is it possible to help the process of My Favourite Package getting further from incoming some more than just contibuting?

Board footer