You are not logged in.

#1 2009-12-09 01:31:41

binary_decoherence

Issues compiling PureData

I am having problems compiling Puredata
http://puredata.info/
and have gotten to a point where I can't find any more help on google

I've run autoconf and aclocal in the src directory as it was having even more problems before I did that. No when I run ./configure it goes through all its checks, and stops when it gets here

checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... 64
./configure: line 5740: syntax error near unexpected token `SINF,'
./configure: line 5740: `AST_EXT_LIB_CHECK(SINF,   m, sinf)'

I have no idea what to do at this point, and I'm tired of booting into windows to use Puredata

Thanks for your help.

#2 2009-12-09 01:33:09

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

Re: Issues compiling PureData

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

#3 2009-12-09 03:37:28

binary_decoherence

Thanks, that worked.
I could have sworn I did a search for it in the repos before trying to compile from source...

Any idea why the configure script threw that error though? Just out of curiosity at this point.

#4 2009-12-09 05:22:51

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

binary_decoherence wrote:

Thanks, that worked.
I could have sworn I did a search for it in the repos before trying to compile from source...

Any idea why the configure script threw that error though? Just out of curiosity at this point.

Repos =/= AUR

And no, have not seen that error before. Please mark thread as solved, thanks.

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

Board footer