after the latest GNOME update, my GNOME is in english instead of german, although LANG in /etc/rc.conf is set to de_DE@euro and didn't change.
What about setting LC_ALL to german, I've seen a bugreport with a french user and some applets that ignored LANG but looked in LC_ALL.
I did that as well, but gnome (or perhaps another script that was updated) seems to set LANG always to en_US:
[ searinox@sto] ~ (16G free)% echo $LANG -=Sun 13.02.2005 10:57:58=- en_US
LANG is in rc.conf set to de_DE@euro.
Problem is solved!
/etc/profile was updated, too and with that, LANG was set to en_US.
I changed that and it works now :]