You are not logged in.

#676 2010-01-20 22:03:22

korpenkraxar

Re: Discussion: the ati/radeon open source drivers & radeon repository

yimm wrote:

You have to enable it using dynpm parameter (dynpm=1). You can set this on loading module time (modprobe radeon dynpm=1), or in GRUB (radeon.dynpm=1) or in /etc/modprobe.d/some.file

I'll try that out.

Although I have to say that I have stabilitiy issues with this kernel. Every now and then my CPU cores gets stuck at 800MHz and cpufreq and its various tools reports errors. In KDE the whole screen goes white at times if I switch windows while having compositing running, forcing me to power off the machine. Finally, suspend/resume is broken, as reported by others above... so not the best experience so far :-)

I am actually having a better time running rc4 + zen kernel from AUR. Maybe we could apply the patches to that one?

#677 2010-01-21 13:53:54

yimm

korpenkraxar wrote:

Although I have to say that I have stabilitiy issues with this kernel. Every now and then my CPU cores gets stuck at 800MHz and cpufreq and its various tools reports errors. In KDE the whole screen goes white at times if I switch windows while having compositing running, forcing me to power off the machine. Finally, suspend/resume is broken, as reported by others above... so not the best experience so far :-)

Which kernel? Stock kernel or 2.6.33-rc4?

korpenkraxar wrote:

I am actually having a better time running rc4 + zen kernel from AUR. Maybe we could apply the patches to that one?

Theses patches is only for 2.6.33-rc(?) no ? I don't know really.

Last edited by yimm (2010-01-21 13:54:12)

#678 2010-01-21 17:01:07

Black Mage

A nice update.

all graphic options on nexuiz work with the 21/01/10 drivers, it used to show crappy graphics with glsl 2.0, and work extremely slow with bloor effects (all other effects worked fine).

also alien arena compiled (it failed before complaining that there is no glsl1.2), unfortunatly even on lowest settings it drops fps quite often :\

Last edited by Black Mage (2010-01-21 18:27:05)

#679 2010-01-22 08:23:04

hunterthomson
Website

handy wrote:

Is anyone playing Regnum with the open-source GPU driver solution?

I just installed Regnum but get the following error, which I put down to my using the stable open-source packages for my HD2600Pro:

Unsupported video card!

There are three possible causes for this error:
1. Your video card is too old
2. You haven't installed the latest available drivers
3. You haven't installed the latest DirectX version

Hum, ya I'm loving the Open driver. However, I have a lvl 42 Warlock or was it 32.... Well a couple levels past the point that the Quests stop. That game is fairly graphically intense. I think it may be some time until the Open driver can run it.

I bet you could play Eternal Lands though. I have like a lvl30 in that game. I like Regnum better though. Eternal Lands is not vary group orientated. The economy is the coolest thing is that game.

Last edited by hunterthomson (2010-01-22 11:17:33)

OpenBSD-current Thinkpad X230, i7-3520M, 16GB CL9 Kingston, Samsung 830 256GB
Contributor: linux-grsec

#680 2010-01-22 18:40:00

Neuro

Black Mage wrote:

A nice update.

all graphic options on nexuiz work with the 21/01/10 drivers, it used to show crappy graphics with glsl 2.0, and work extremely slow with bloor effects (all other effects worked fine).

also alien arena compiled (it failed before complaining that there is no glsl1.2), unfortunatly even on lowest settings it drops fps quite often :\

Are you talking about the mesa or the kernel modules?

#681 2010-01-22 21:04:26

rs

Neuro wrote:
Perry3D wrote:
Neuro wrote:

Ok, I'm using 2.6.33rc4 with Ati PM patches for KMS and mesa full from 20100117. KMS is on and I'm using KDE 4.4. Sometimes the dropdown shadow around the windwos in Kwin turns transparent-yellow. Anyone experienced anything similar?

Maybe it is fixed now: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/c … f5db7391df

Nah, it's not that. My chipset is r600 so I didn't think it would work.

Also I have a problem with my kernel. Suspend/resume doesn't work on Ati. Either from X or from console. It just hangs in the framebuffer while suspending. As I have a separate Intel card, I can check, and everything works there. I thought it was the fault of the PM patches, but without them I only have the fan up constantly, but suspend/resume doesn't work.

Has anyone had a similar bug? Where can I report it?

I also see the annoying bug with yellow KDE4.4 kwin shadows on a Radeon HD 4650, OpenGL compositing desktop, xf86-video-ati master branch, Mesa master branch, Xorg server 1.7.4, libdrm 2.4.17, KMS enabled (modprobe radeon modeset=1 dynclks=1).
Finally, a similar report.

For me, it happens since 2.6.33-rc4 (and including rc5). 2.6.33-rc3 was the last functional release.
So something must have happened in between rc3 and rc4.

Last edited by rs (2010-01-22 21:08:21)

#682 2010-01-22 21:39:14

dan.boff

i'm having some issues with stock mesa/kernel/...

I added radeon in MODULUS in mkinitcpio.conf and enable kms during boot with the boot parameter radeon.modeset=1

however if I do so my screen gets blank as soon as X starts and stays that way: So I can't use X with kms enabled. this also happens when I only enable kms with the boot parameter, but not change mkinitcpio.conf

booting to runlevel 3 works, only starting X causes the problem. It's not like the time when kms produced a blank screen as soon as radeon is loaded...

any ideas?

#683 2010-01-22 22:01:32

apollokk
Website

Has anyone tried powersaving (with kernel26-git of course) ?

/me wants you to detele this account... please delete it.

#684 2010-01-22 22:39:47

yimm

Yes, we are 2-3 people who have tested powersaving (but with kernel26-rc wink )
For me by example :
http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php? … 68#p691668

Last edited by yimm (2010-01-23 08:31:59)

#685 2010-01-23 01:27:32

Perry3D

dan.boff wrote:

I added radeon in MODULUS in mkinitcpio.conf and enable kms during boot with the boot parameter radeon.modeset=1

however if I do so my screen gets blank as soon as X starts and stays that way: So I can't use X with kms enabled. this also happens when I only enable kms with the boot parameter, but not change mkinitcpio.conf

booting to runlevel 3 works, only starting X causes the problem. It's not like the time when kms produced a blank screen as soon as radeon is loaded...

any ideas?

Are you using the git versions of libdrm and xf86-video-ati? KMS doesn't work with the driver in the repo.

#686 2010-01-23 02:01:02

mdias

dan.boff wrote:

any ideas?

Exacly the same problem here.
I have the rc5 kernel, latest xf86-video-ati and libdrm from git.

I do have a high-res console that displays only at my 2nd monitor (god knows why). Everything seems to work just fine, only my 1st monitor isn't displaying anything at all, however it does seem to detect some signal since the blinking light stops blinking, but I can't even access the monitor's menu, which leads me to believe that the card isn't just sending a blank frame to the screen, it's also somehow unable to modeset it?

Switching the heads of the monitors doesn't change a thing. My primary monitor still displays a blank screen.

Xorg log of such a failed session here: http://pastebin.com/m25e339f9

Info:
primary monitor: 1920x1200 max
secondary monitor: 1280x1024 max

#687 2010-01-23 13:38:29

mdias

Ok, after some more testing, I figured something else;
Connecting my main monitor using a VGA cable works. Previously its been connected using a DVI-HDMI cable.

#688 2010-01-23 15:37:10

Neuro

rs wrote:

I also see the annoying bug with yellow KDE4.4 kwin shadows on a Radeon HD 4650, OpenGL compositing desktop, xf86-video-ati master branch, Mesa master branch, Xorg server 1.7.4, libdrm 2.4.17, KMS enabled (modprobe radeon modeset=1 dynclks=1).
Finally, a similar report.

For me, it happens since 2.6.33-rc4 (and including rc5). 2.6.33-rc3 was the last functional release.
So something must have happened in between rc3 and rc4.

Yea, well this ca't be a bug in mesa. I've just switched back to kernel 2.6.32.3 (from 2.6.33rc4 and rc5), because suspend/resume didn't work and under Intel graphics, my iwlagn WiFI card stopped resuming. In 2.6.32.3 and KMS, I get these awful yellow strips. After switching away from ATI KMS back to UMS, everything works fine, no artifacts.
Although I miss dm patches and the opengl vsync, I see no reason to have 2.6.33. It only breaks a lot of things sad

#689 2010-01-23 16:27:01

apollokk
Website

mesa-full finishes with this error:

nv04_context.c: In function 'nv04_init_hwctx':
nv04_context.c:44: error: 'NV04_TEXTURED_TRIANGLE_NOP' undeclared (first use in this function)
nv04_context.c:44: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
nv04_context.c:44: error: for each function it appears in.)
nv04_context.c:47: error: 'NV04_TEXTURED_TRIANGLE_CONTROL' undeclared (first use in this function)
nv04_context.c:50: error: 'NV04_TEXTURED_TRIANGLE_BLEND' undeclared (first use in this function)
nv04_context.c:53: error: 'NV04_TEXTURED_TRIANGLE_FORMAT' undeclared (first use in this function)
nv04_context.c:55: error: 'NV04_TEXTURED_TRIANGLE_FILTER' undeclared (first use in this function)
nv04_context.c:57: error: 'NV04_TEXTURED_TRIANGLE_COLORKEY' undeclared (first use in this function)
nv04_context.c:61: error: 'NV04_TEXTURED_TRIANGLE_FOGCOLOR' undeclared (first use in this function)
nv04_context.c: In function 'nv04_create':
nv04_context.c:91: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
make[4]: *** [nv04_context.o] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-full/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/drivers/nv04'
make[3]: *** [default] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-full/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/drivers'
make[2]: *** [default] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-full/src/mesa-build/src/gallium'
make[1]: *** [subdirs] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-full/src/mesa-build/src'
make: *** [default] Error 1
==> ERROR: Build Failed.
    Aborting...

What's up?

#690 2010-01-23 16:33:13

ChemBro

apollokk wrote:

mesa-full finishes with this error:

something something

What's up?

Try again? cool It helps sometimes. (That's how I handle it)

Or maybe it is not buildable at the moment.

#691 2010-01-23 16:35:54

apollokk
Website

Has anyone build this?

Can someone upload it? tongue

Edit: Tried to build it again, same problem. hmm

Last edited by apollokk (2010-01-23 16:47:45)

#692 2010-01-23 17:08:47

lman

try removing the --enable-gallium-nouveau option in the PKGBUILD. I think it's unnecesarry to build it with this option on since you have an ati card.

Last edited by lman (2010-01-23 17:10:33)

#693 2010-01-23 17:20:09

apollokk
Website

Tried mesa-split, exits with this error:

mklib: Making Linux static library:  libxorgtracker.a
ar: creating libxorgtracker.a
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/state_trackers/xorg'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/state_trackers'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/winsys'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/winsys/drm'
make[4]: Entering directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/winsys/drm/radeon'
make[5]: Entering directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/winsys/drm/radeon/core'
rm -f depend
touch depend
fdepend -I/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/4.4.2/include -I/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/4.4.2/include-fixed -I. -I../../../../../../src/gallium/include -I../../../../../../src/gallium/auxiliary -I../../../../../../src/gallium/drivers -I/src/gallium/include -I/src/gallium/auxiliary -I/src/gallium/drivers -I../../../../../../src/gallium/drivers/r300 -I/usr/include/drm   radeon_buffer.c radeon_drm.c radeon_r300.c   2> /dev/null
make[5]: [depend] Error 127 (ignored)
make[5]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/winsys/drm/radeon/core'
make[5]: Entering directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/winsys/drm/radeon/core'
gcc -c -I. -I../../../../../../src/gallium/include -I../../../../../../src/gallium/auxiliary -I../../../../../../src/gallium/drivers -I/src/gallium/include -I/src/gallium/auxiliary -I/src/gallium/drivers -I../../../../../../src/gallium/drivers/r300 -I/usr/include/drm   -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPTHREADS -DHAVE_POSIX_MEMALIGN -DUSE_XCB -DGLX_USE_TLS -DPTHREADS -DUSE_EXTERNAL_DXTN_LIB=1 -DIN_DRI_DRIVER -DGLX_DIRECT_RENDERING -DGLX_INDIRECT_RENDERING -DHAVE_ALIAS -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -std=c99 -ffast-math -fvisibility=hidden -fno-strict-aliasing  -fPIC  -DUSE_X86_64_ASM -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPTHREADS -DHAVE_POSIX_MEMALIGN -DUSE_XCB -DGLX_USE_TLS -DPTHREADS -DUSE_EXTERNAL_DXTN_LIB=1 -DIN_DRI_DRIVER -DGLX_DIRECT_RENDERING -DGLX_INDIRECT_RENDERING -DHAVE_ALIAS  radeon_buffer.c -o radeon_buffer.o
In file included from radeon_buffer.c:33:
radeon_buffer.h:43:23: error: radeon_bo.h: No such file or directory
radeon_buffer.h:44:23: error: radeon_cs.h: No such file or directory
In file included from radeon_drm.h:46,
                 from radeon_buffer.h:46,
                 from radeon_buffer.c:33:
radeon_r300.h:31:27: error: radeon_cs_gem.h: No such file or directory
radeon_buffer.c:35:27: error: radeon_bo_gem.h: No such file or directory
radeon_buffer.c: In function 'radeon_buffer_create':
radeon_buffer.c:85: error: 'RADEON_GEM_DOMAIN_VRAM' undeclared (first use in this function)
radeon_buffer.c:85: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
radeon_buffer.c:85: error: for each function it appears in.)
radeon_buffer.c:88: error: 'RADEON_GEM_DOMAIN_GTT' undeclared (first use in this function)
radeon_buffer.c:94: warning: implicit declaration of function 'radeon_bo_open'
radeon_buffer.c:95: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
radeon_buffer.c: In function 'radeon_buffer_user_create':
radeon_buffer.c:114: warning: implicit declaration of function 'radeon_bo_map'
radeon_buffer.c:115: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
radeon_buffer.c:116: warning: implicit declaration of function 'radeon_bo_unmap'
radeon_buffer.c: In function 'radeon_buffer_del':
radeon_buffer.c:151: warning: implicit declaration of function 'radeon_bo_unref'
radeon_buffer.c: In function 'radeon_buffer_map':
radeon_buffer.c:173: warning: implicit declaration of function 'radeon_bo_is_busy'
radeon_buffer.c:177: warning: implicit declaration of function 'radeon_bo_is_referenced_by_cs'
radeon_buffer.c:189: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
radeon_buffer.c: In function 'radeon_pipe_winsys':
radeon_buffer.c:290: warning: implicit declaration of function 'radeon_bo_manager_gem_ctor'
radeon_buffer.c:290: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
make[5]: *** [radeon_buffer.o] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/winsys/drm/radeon/core'
make[4]: *** [default] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/winsys/drm/radeon'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/winsys/drm'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/winsys'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src'
    Aborting...

EDIT: Finally I managed to get mesa-full compiled, but I don't have 3D. sad

(also, with the kernel26-rc, option dynpm is not recognised at boot)

Last edited by apollokk (2010-01-23 18:40:26)

#694 2010-01-23 18:43:43

csslayer

apollokk wrote:

Tried mesa-split, exits with this error:

mklib: Making Linux static library:  libxorgtracker.a
ar: creating libxorgtracker.a
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/state_trackers/xorg'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/state_trackers'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/winsys'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/winsys/drm'
make[4]: Entering directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/winsys/drm/radeon'
rm -f depend
touch depend
fdepend -I/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/4.4.2/include -I/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/4.4.2/include-fixed -I. -I../../../../../../src/gallium/include -I../../../../../../src/gallium/auxiliary -I../../../../../../src/gallium/drivers -I/src/gallium/include -I/src/gallium/auxiliary -I/src/gallium/drivers -I../../../../../../src/gallium/drivers/r300 -I/usr/include/drm   radeon_buffer.c radeon_drm.c radeon_r300.c   2> /dev/null
make[5]: [depend] Error 127 (ignored)
gcc -c -I. -I../../../../../../src/gallium/include -I../../../../../../src/gallium/auxiliary -I../../../../../../src/gallium/drivers -I/src/gallium/include -I/src/gallium/auxiliary -I/src/gallium/drivers -I../../../../../../src/gallium/drivers/r300 -I/usr/include/drm   -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPTHREADS -DHAVE_POSIX_MEMALIGN -DUSE_XCB -DGLX_USE_TLS -DPTHREADS -DUSE_EXTERNAL_DXTN_LIB=1 -DIN_DRI_DRIVER -DGLX_DIRECT_RENDERING -DGLX_INDIRECT_RENDERING -DHAVE_ALIAS -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -std=c99 -ffast-math -fvisibility=hidden -fno-strict-aliasing  -fPIC  -DUSE_X86_64_ASM -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPTHREADS -DHAVE_POSIX_MEMALIGN -DUSE_XCB -DGLX_USE_TLS -DPTHREADS -DUSE_EXTERNAL_DXTN_LIB=1 -DIN_DRI_DRIVER -DGLX_DIRECT_RENDERING -DGLX_INDIRECT_RENDERING -DHAVE_ALIAS  radeon_buffer.c -o radeon_buffer.o
In file included from radeon_buffer.c:33:
radeon_buffer.h:43:23: error: radeon_bo.h: No such file or directory
radeon_buffer.h:44:23: error: radeon_cs.h: No such file or directory
In file included from radeon_drm.h:46,
                 from radeon_buffer.h:46,
                 from radeon_buffer.c:33:
radeon_r300.h:31:27: error: radeon_cs_gem.h: No such file or directory
radeon_buffer.c:35:27: error: radeon_bo_gem.h: No such file or directory
radeon_buffer.c: In function 'radeon_buffer_create':
radeon_buffer.c:85: error: 'RADEON_GEM_DOMAIN_VRAM' undeclared (first use in this function)
radeon_buffer.c:85: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
radeon_buffer.c:85: error: for each function it appears in.)
radeon_buffer.c:88: error: 'RADEON_GEM_DOMAIN_GTT' undeclared (first use in this function)
radeon_buffer.c:94: warning: implicit declaration of function 'radeon_bo_open'
radeon_buffer.c:95: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
radeon_buffer.c: In function 'radeon_buffer_user_create':
radeon_buffer.c:114: warning: implicit declaration of function 'radeon_bo_map'
radeon_buffer.c:115: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
radeon_buffer.c:116: warning: implicit declaration of function 'radeon_bo_unmap'
radeon_buffer.c: In function 'radeon_buffer_del':
radeon_buffer.c:151: warning: implicit declaration of function 'radeon_bo_unref'
radeon_buffer.c: In function 'radeon_buffer_map':
radeon_buffer.c:173: warning: implicit declaration of function 'radeon_bo_is_busy'
radeon_buffer.c:177: warning: implicit declaration of function 'radeon_bo_is_referenced_by_cs'
radeon_buffer.c:189: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
radeon_buffer.c: In function 'radeon_pipe_winsys':
radeon_buffer.c:290: warning: implicit declaration of function 'radeon_bo_manager_gem_ctor'
radeon_buffer.c:290: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
make[5]: *** [radeon_buffer.o] Error 1
make[4]: *** [default] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/winsys/drm/radeon'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/winsys/drm'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src/gallium/winsys'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gtklocker/works/mesa-split/src/mesa-build/src'
    Aborting...

I think you need to recompile libdrm with exprimental radeon enabled, check the #1 and you can get more information.

edit the official PKGBUILD and uncomment the line then rebuild libdrm.

#695 2010-01-23 18:48:50

apollokk
Website

I've already done it hmm

#696 2010-01-23 19:13:15

Cdh

Can someone give a summary what works now and what does not, please?

I tried to enable KMS with my HD4650 and I could not start xorg: Even X -configure made the system completely freeze and not responding to sysrq keys.
I also tried the packages

libdrm-git mesa-git libgl-git ati-dri-git xf86-video-ati-git glproto-git dri2proto-git

from the nightly repo and with KMS I had the same issue with X. With disabled KMS I could start X but with git packages I did not have proper 3D (only software rasterizer).
KMS itself works good with all setups now.
I use kernel 2.6.32-4 from the repos.

Questions:
Is KMS supposed to work with X with the packages from the repos?
Is KMS supposed to work with X with the packages from git? Do you need any patches for that?
Is KMS supposed to work with X under kernel 2.6.32 at all? Do you need 2.6.33? Do you need anything patched?

฿ 18PRsqbZCrwPUrVnJe1BZvza7bwSDbpxZz

#697 2010-01-23 19:22:55

yimm

Cdh wrote:

did not have proper 3D (only software rasterizer).

Try with mesa-full, it helps me a lot.

#698 2010-01-23 19:29:39

apollokk
Website

I don't have 3D here, even with mesa-full sad

If it continues, I'll install Fedora to the laptop.

#699 2010-01-23 19:35:11

Cdh

yimm wrote:

Try with mesa-full, it helps me a lot.

Definitely will. All the guys above are patching things.
Do I need a patch with mesa-full?

฿ 18PRsqbZCrwPUrVnJe1BZvza7bwSDbpxZz

#700 2010-01-23 20:32:04

mdias

mesa-full here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/87650/forum_pos … pkg.tar.gz
libdrm-git here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/87650/forum_pos … pkg.tar.gz

No patches applied or anything. Straight from AUR.

[edit] added libdrm-git package.

Last edited by mdias (2010-01-23 22:25:46)

Board footer