You are not logged in.

#1 2010-01-29 04:32:57

DWilliams

[SOLVED] Trouble installing Shaman

I'm happy enough with the CLI pacman, I just thought shaman looked kinda cool and worth a try. I downloaded the archive from http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=15422 and extracted it. I followed the instructions in the INSTALL file and ran "cmake .", followed by "make", which generates the following errors:

[  0%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/shaman.dir/MainWindow.o
/home/danny/Downloads/shaman-1.0.9/src/MainWindow.cpp: In member function 'virtual void CreateItemsThread::run()':
/home/danny/Downloads/shaman-1.0.9/src/MainWindow.cpp:114: error: 'alpm_db_getpkgcache' was not declared in this scope
/home/danny/Downloads/shaman-1.0.9/src/MainWindow.cpp: In member function 'bool MainWindow::packageExists(const QString&)':
/home/danny/Downloads/shaman-1.0.9/src/MainWindow.cpp:2164: error: no matching function for call to 'QTreeWidget::findItems(const QString&, QIncompatibleFlag, int)'
/usr/include/QtGui/qtreewidget.h:318: note: candidates are: QList<QTreeWidgetItem*> QTreeWidget::findItems(const QString&, Qt::MatchFlags, int) const
/home/danny/Downloads/shaman-1.0.9/src/MainWindow.cpp: In member function 'void MainWindow::removePackageFromView(const QString&)':
/home/danny/Downloads/shaman-1.0.9/src/MainWindow.cpp:2178: error: no matching function for call to 'QTreeWidget::findItems(const QString&, QIncompatibleFlag, int)'
/usr/include/QtGui/qtreewidget.h:318: note: candidates are: QList<QTreeWidgetItem*> QTreeWidget::findItems(const QString&, Qt::MatchFlags, int) const
/home/danny/Downloads/shaman-1.0.9/src/MainWindow.cpp: In member function 'void MainWindow::doStreamPackages()':
/home/danny/Downloads/shaman-1.0.9/src/MainWindow.cpp:2351: error: 'alpm_db_getpkgcache' was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/shaman.dir/MainWindow.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/shaman.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I tried googling some of the errors and only came up with one result that didn't seem to provide any solution...

Last edited by DWilliams (2010-01-29 18:53:45)

#2 2010-01-29 06:58:34

tlaloc

Re: [SOLVED] Trouble installing Shaman

shaman is now [community], you don't have use AUR.

#3 2010-01-29 18:40:23

DWilliams

Re: [SOLVED] Trouble installing Shaman

tlaloc wrote:

shaman is now [community], you don't have use AUR.

Ohhh that's what I get for following outdated guides I guess

Board footer