You are not logged in.

#1 2010-02-04 16:38:11

kyouens
Website

Fonts in Google Docs

Hi everyone,

I'm a heavy user of Google Docs, and I've noticed some strange font behavior when using Shiretoko / Namoroka on Arch.  When I create a new document in Google Docs, the font size is not displayed, and it does not obey my preferences for default font size.  It seems to bump my documents to 18pt without any intervention on my part.  This occurs whether or not I allow documents to set their own fonts or whether I set a minimum font size.  The same page in Chromium renders perfectly, and viewed in Firefox 3.6 on Windows, the problem is also not present.  I've also tried it running Linux Mint in a VM and the problem doesn't seem to be present.

This is driving me nuts.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

#2 2010-02-04 18:31:42

litemotiv
Forum Fellow

Re: Fonts in Google Docs

I'm afraid i can't confirm your problem on Firefox 3.6.. This could be a javascript problem, do you have Greasemonkey or other plugins running that might be interfering? Also to be sure, did you check your Firefox font settings under Preferences -> Content -> Fonts (Advanced)?

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

#3 2010-02-05 00:51:48

kyouens
Website

Re: Fonts in Google Docs

Thanks for checking.  I tried the Firefox fonts preferences to no avail.   I will try disabling various plugins to see if that does anything.

Board footer