You are not logged in.

#1 2010-02-09 21:01:54

pedepy

problems with everything

what on god's earth has been going on lately with arch?! following two major upgrades, one in early january and one yesterday, the amount of breackage is horrendous.

and its little annoying, non sensical crap too - reboot & halt freezing the laptop or just plain behaving oddly, x crashes out nowhere, weird transient dhclient and networkmanager console errors and network interfaces dissassociating and going down and random chrome or firefox segfaults and missibg libraries and misceleanous bluetooths irregularities......

before you blame my hardware, know that its all working fine in fedora .. but since id much rather use arch id like to see this situation get fixed.

ill try and wipe everything clean later tonight.. pisses me off to have to do that like its fucking windows but i guess i have no other option now..

i just wasted 45 minutes trying to associate to a wifi hotspot my iphone sync'd with in under 4 seconds.. its pretty fuckin frustrating >:(

chupocabra ... psupsuspsu psu psu

#2 2010-02-09 21:07:30

Cyrusm

Re: problems with everything

you need to calm down. angry posts never solved anybodies problems.
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Forum_Etiquette#

Last edited by Cyrusm (2010-02-09 21:14:01)

Hofstadter's Law:
           It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

#3 2010-02-09 21:19:17

Allan
Pacman
Website

Re: problems with everything

No questions asked...   Closing.

Board footer