You are not logged in.
Pages: 1
Hey Guys,
I got a tiny problem with my sound. At first, I got a USB-Headset and Alsa, Alsa ist added as a Daemon, and in the mixer, I can see my Headset with its full name and everything, I even set the Sound to 100%. Then I changed the Default Output using gstreamer to USB.
Now, the Sounds in Pidgin work perfectly, but Banshee oder Rhythmbox start playing without me hearing anything. I installed lame and everything, so I think the raw playback should work (The time runs, too).
In Gstreamer, the "Test-Button" works, I can hear the beep.
I hope theres someone out there to help me ![]()
Bonkers
Offline
Never tried a usb device with alsa before... might try oss which is newer than alsa. Maybe someone else can help.
Offline
Yeah, but Im confused because the Sound in Pidgin is working... It seems like the setup is all-right...
Offline
Pages: 1