You are not logged in.

#1 2009-05-04 23:45:52

Arm-the-Homeless

Xlib: extension "RANDR" missing on display ":99.0".

I'm building firefox-pgo-beta from the AUR and it compiles but then it gets to this:

OBJDIR=/home/andy/firefox-pgo-beta/src/mozilla-1.9.1/ff-opt-obj python /home/andy/firefox-pgo-beta/src/mozilla-1.9.1/ff-opt-obj/_profile/pgo/profileserver.py
INFO | (automation.py) | Application pid: 12428
Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display ":99.0".

And it stays there.

#2 2009-05-05 00:13:20

djgera
Developer
Website

Re: Xlib: extension "RANDR" missing on display ":99.0".

just ignore it, Xvfb (virtual framebuffer X server) don't support all extensions.

#3 2009-05-05 00:47:27

Arm-the-Homeless

But I'm building the application and it freezes at it. tongue

#4 2009-05-05 02:07:07

djgera
Developer
Website

ohh i don't read the word "stay" :S

Try to add this "-extension RANDR" in the line that loads Xvfb to force loading

Also, ensure that this message don't appear when Xvfb is loaded
[config/dbus] couldn't take over org.x.config: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied (Connection ":1.64" is not allowed to own the service "org.x.config.display99" due to security policies in the configuration file)

In this case add it to /etc/dbus-1/system.d/xorg-server.conf

#5 2010-02-16 11:24:38

jryarch

LD_PRELOAD="" /usr/bin/Xvfb -extension RANDR -nolisten tcp -extension GLX :99

Like this? Or should I replace GLX?

#6 2010-02-16 12:45:12

Marcel-

In my case, neither alternative worked when compiling firefox-pgo.

#7 2010-02-16 23:12:00

Marcel-

According to Ranguvar (the maintainer of the firefox-pgo packages), the message about RANDR missing can be ignored.

#8 2010-04-13 15:16:06

Hund
Website

Im getting the same error message:

Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display ":99.0".

Dunno what to do?

Last edited by Hund (2010-04-13 15:16:27)

#9 2010-04-13 15:32:04

Marcel-

When doing what? Compiling Firefox-PGO? And you get a message like I got?

In that case, the Xlib error message can be safely ignored. The problem is that Firefox segfaults when the tests are run. Just compile using CFLAGS="-march=i686 [...]" instead of CFLAGS="-march=native [...]" and everything should be fine.

Last edited by Marcel- (2010-04-13 15:32:39)

#10 2010-04-13 15:49:32

Hund
Website

Oh. My mistake, I was to quick when I read the post. tongue I got that error message when I compiled firefox-pgo-beta and after that it  stopped.

Last edited by Hund (2010-04-13 15:50:02)

#11 2010-04-13 19:28:53

Marcel-

Ok. Did it help to change CFLAGS? If not, please give some more output than a single line, as the last error message might not be the actual problem (but may be caused by an earlier error).

#12 2010-04-13 21:42:21

Hund
Website

Marcel- wrote:

Ok. Did it help to change CFLAGS? If not, please give some more output than a single line, as the last error message might not be the actual problem (but may be caused by an earlier error).

Not really. It compiled for another 10 minutes before it gave me the same error message. Some of the output: http://pastebin.com/JaZsD9jp

Last edited by Hund (2010-04-13 21:46:01)

#13 2010-04-13 23:48:43

Marcel-

Hmm, I should build the beta package myself to test this. But if you write that it compiled for only 10 minutes, I suspect that the already built object files aren't recompiled, in which case the problem will persist.

Could you try to rebuild in a clean directory (copying all source files and the edited PKGBUILD)?

EDIT: Oops, 'make clean' isn't possible, never mind, just try to rebuild in a new directory. By the way, you did change CXXFLAGS as well, didn't you?

Last edited by Marcel- (2010-04-14 00:00:23)

#14 2010-04-14 04:33:09

Hund
Website

I tried that, but ended upp with the same error message. Ofc I did change em. smile

#15 2010-04-14 23:03:59

Marcel-

I already thought so, but just in case. I tried to build it, using the following .mozconfig:

ac_add_options --enable-application=browser
mk_add_options MOZ_CO_PROJECT=browser
ac_add_options --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib

## System libs are preferred
ac_add_options --with-system-nss --with-system-jpeg --with-pthreads --with-system-zlib
ac_add_options --with-system-bz2 --enable-system-cairo --with-system-hunspell #--with-system-png
ac_add_options --with-system-sqlite --with-system-nspr

## GNU/Linux stuff
ac_add_options --disable-installer --disable-updater
ac_add_options --enable-official-branding
ac_add_options --enable-startup-notification

## added: disable GNOME stuff
ac_add_options --disable-gnomeui --disable-gnomevfs
ac_add_options --disable-necko-wifi
ac_add_options --disable-xprint
## added: disable Xinerama
ac_add_options --disable-xinerama

## Optimize
ac_add_options --disable-pedantic --enable-jemalloc --enable-xterm-updates
### Reverse these lines (enable vs disable) for a debug build
ac_add_options --enable-optimize --disable-debug --disable-tests
ac_add_options --enable-profile-guided-optimization
ac_add_options --enable-strip --enable-install-strip
###

## Edit these as you see fit
ac_add_options --disable-crashreporter --disable-parental-controls 
ac_add_options --enable-printing #--enable-xinerama
ac_add_options --enable-default-toolkit=cairo-gtk2  # cairo-gtk2-dfb, cairo-gtk2, or cairo-qt
ac_add_options --enable-places --enable-svg --enable-pango --enable-canvas
ac_add_options --enable-smil --disable-java-xpcom
# Enabling this breaks PGO with 3.6, on x86_64.  Please test enabled with later versions.
ac_add_options --disable-canvas3d
# This is disabled in order to speed Firefox up, it prevents checking Google
# for every single URL Firefox processes.  If you're using this package, it's likely you already
# know enough to be safe online, or are paranoid (perhaps with reason) about
# Google getting your URLs.  Also, this is GNU/Linux, we have somewhat less to fear ;-)
ac_add_options --disable-safe-browsing

mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=@TOPSRCDIR@/ff-pgo
mk_add_options PROFILE_GEN_SCRIPT='$(PYTHON) $(MOZ_OBJDIR)/_profile/pgo/profileserver.py'
export BUILD_OFFICIAL=1
export MOZILLA_OFFICIAL=1
mk_add_options BUILD_OFFICIAL=1
mk_add_options MOZILLA_OFFICIAL=1

# Want to change the compiler?
export CC='gcc-4.5'
export CXX='g++-4.5'

(note that I disabled several GNOME dependencies and other stuff) and the following CFLAGS:

export CFLAGS="-march=i686 -O2 -pipe"
export CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"

I tried to compile with several other combinations, like "-march=atom" and "-march=i686 -mtune=atom", but to no avail: every time it halted even before the PGO tests are being run, with exactly the same error message. When linking many components, I get:

g++-4.5  -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Woverloaded-virtual -Wsynth -Wno-ctor-dtor-privacy -Wno-non-virtual-dtor -Wcast-align -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-variadic-macros -Werror=return-type -Wno-long-long -march=i686 -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -fshort-wchar -pthread -pipe  -DNDEBUG -DTRIMMED -Os -freorder-blocks -fno-reorder-functions -fomit-frame-pointer  -fPIC -shared -Wl,-z,defs -Wl,-h,libxul.so -o libxul.so  nsStaticXULComponents.o nsUnicharUtils.o nsCompressedCharMap.o nsBidiUtils.o nsRDFResource.o     -lpthread -Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib/firefox-3.7a4 -Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--hash-style=gnu,--as-needed  -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/mk/aur/firefox-pgo-beta/src/mozilla-central/ff-pgo/dist/bin -Wl,-rpath-link,/usr/lib  -Wl,--whole-archive ../../embedding/browser/gtk/src/libgtkembedmoz.a ../../toolkit/xre/libxulapp_s.a  ../../staticlib/components/libxpconnect.a ../../staticlib/components/libnecko.a ../../staticlib/components/libuconv.a ../../staticlib/components/libi18n.a ../../staticlib/components/libchardet.a ../../staticlib/components/libjar50.a ../../staticlib/components/libpref.a ../../staticlib/components/libcaps.a ../../staticlib/components/libhtmlpars.a ../../staticlib/components/libimglib2.a ../../staticlib/components/libgklayout.a ../../staticlib/components/libdocshell.a ../../staticlib/components/libembedcomponents.a ../../staticlib/components/libwebbrwsr.a ../../staticlib/components/libnsappshell.a ../../staticlib/components/libtxmgr.a ../../staticlib/components/libchrome.a ../../staticlib/components/libcommandlines.a ../../staticlib/components/libtoolkitcomps.a ../../staticlib/components/libpipboot.a ../../staticlib/components/libpipnss.a ../../staticlib/components/libmozfind.a ../../staticlib/components/libappcomps.a ../../staticlib/components/libjsctypes.a ../../staticlib/components/libgkplugin.a ../../staticlib/components/libunixproxy.a ../../staticlib/components/libxpinstall.a ../../staticlib/components/libjsd.a ../../staticlib/components/libautoconfig.a ../../staticlib/components/libauth.a ../../staticlib/components/libcookie.a ../../staticlib/components/libpermissions.a ../../staticlib/components/libuniversalchardet.a ../../staticlib/components/libcomposer.a ../../staticlib/components/librdf.a ../../staticlib/components/libwindowds.a ../../staticlib/components/libintlapp.a ../../staticlib/components/libfileview.a ../../staticlib/components/libstoragecomps.a ../../staticlib/components/libplaces.a ../../staticlib/components/libtkautocomplete.a ../../staticlib/components/libsatchel.a ../../staticlib/components/libpippki.a ../../staticlib/components/libwidget_gtk2.a ../../staticlib/components/libsystem-pref.a ../../staticlib/components/libgkgfxthebes.a ../../staticlib/components/libaccessibility.a ../../staticlib/components/libremoteservice.a ../../staticlib/components/libspellchecker.a ../../staticlib/components/libzipwriter.a ../../staticlib/libdomplugins_s.a ../../staticlib/libmozipc_s.a ../../staticlib/libmozipdlgen_s.a ../../staticlib/libgfxipc_s.a ../../staticlib/libxpcom_core.a ../../staticlib/libucvutil_s.a ../../staticlib/libgkgfx.a ../../staticlib/libchromium_s.a ../../staticlib/libmozreg_s.a ../../staticlib/libmorkreader_s.a ../../staticlib/libgtkxtbin.a ../../staticlib/libgfxpsshar.a ../../staticlib/libthebes.a ../../staticlib/liblayers.a  -Wl,--no-whole-archive -L../../dist/lib -lmozsqlite3 -L../../dist/bin -L../../dist/lib -ljpeg  -L../../modules/libimg/png -lmozpng ../../gfx/qcms/libmozqcms.a -L/home/mk/aur/firefox-pgo-beta/src/mozilla-central/ff-pgo/dist/bin -lmozjs -Wl,-rpath-link,/usr/lib -L/usr/lib -lssl3 -lsmime3 -lnss3 -lnssutil3 -lcrmf -lcairo -lpixman-1 -lfreetype -lfontconfig    -lXrender -lcairo -lX11    -lz  -lasound   -L../../dist/bin -L../../dist/lib  -L/usr/lib -lplds4 -lplc4 -lnspr4 -lpthread -ldl -lmozalloc -pthread -ldbus-glib-1 -ldbus-1 -lpthread -lgobject-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lrt -lglib-2.0    -lX11  -lXext  -pthread -lpangoft2-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lfreetype -lfontconfig -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lrt -lglib-2.0   -pthread -lgtk-x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lgio-2.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lfreetype -lfontconfig -lgdk-x11-2.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lcairo -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lrt -lglib-2.0   -lXt -lgthread-2.0 -lfreetype -lz -lstartup-notification-1   -ldl -lm  -lrt   
../../staticlib/libchromium_s.a(child_process_host.o): In function `std::list<ChildProcessHost*, std::allocator<ChildProcessHost*> >::push_back(ChildProcessHost* const&)':
child_process_host.cc:(.text._ZNSt4listIP16ChildProcessHostSaIS1_EE9push_backERKS1_[std::list<ChildProcessHost*, std::allocator<ChildProcessHost*> >::push_back(ChildProcessHost* const&)]+0x30): undefined reference to `std::_List_node_base::_M_hook(std::_List_node_base*)'
../../staticlib/libchromium_s.a(child_process_host.o): In function `std::list<ChildProcessHost*, std::allocator<ChildProcessHost*> >::remove(ChildProcessHost* const&)':
child_process_host.cc:(.text._ZNSt4listIP16ChildProcessHostSaIS1_EE6removeERKS1_[std::list<ChildProcessHost*, std::allocator<ChildProcessHost*> >::remove(ChildProcessHost* const&)]+0x3d): undefined reference to `std::_List_node_base::_M_unhook()'
child_process_host.cc:(.text._ZNSt4listIP16ChildProcessHostSaIS1_EE6removeERKS1_[std::list<ChildProcessHost*, std::allocator<ChildProcessHost*> >::remove(ChildProcessHost* const&)]+0x61): undefined reference to `std::_List_node_base::_M_unhook()'
../../staticlib/libchromium_s.a(waitable_event_posix.o): In function `base::WaitableEvent::SignalOne()':
waitable_event_posix.cc:(.text+0x14c): undefined reference to `std::_List_node_base::_M_unhook()'
../../staticlib/libchromium_s.a(waitable_event_posix.o): In function `base::WaitableEvent::WaitableEventKernel::Dequeue(base::WaitableEvent::Waiter*, void*)':
waitable_event_posix.cc:(.text+0x1b2): undefined reference to `std::_List_node_base::_M_unhook()'
../../staticlib/libchromium_s.a(waitable_event_posix.o): In function `std::list<base::WaitableEvent::Waiter*, std::allocator<base::WaitableEvent::Waiter*> >::push_back(base::WaitableEvent::Waiter* const&)':
waitable_event_posix.cc:(.text._ZNSt4listIPN4base13WaitableEvent6WaiterESaIS3_EE9push_backERKS3_[std::list<base::WaitableEvent::Waiter*, std::allocator<base::WaitableEvent::Waiter*> >::push_back(base::WaitableEvent::Waiter* const&)]+0x30): undefined reference to `std::_List_node_base::_M_hook(std::_List_node_base*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [libxul.so] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/mk/aur/firefox-pgo-beta/src/mozilla-central/ff-pgo/toolkit/library'
make[3]: *** [libs_tier_platform] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/mk/aur/firefox-pgo-beta/src/mozilla-central/ff-pgo'
make[2]: *** [tier_platform] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mk/aur/firefox-pgo-beta/src/mozilla-central/ff-pgo'
make[1]: *** [default] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mk/aur/firefox-pgo-beta/src/mozilla-central/ff-pgo'
make: *** [build] Error 2
==> ERROR: Build Failed.
    Aborting...

sad

I'll be off for a few days, so I can't test this anymore. I'll get back to it soon.

Last edited by Marcel- (2010-04-14 23:16:32)

#16 2010-04-22 18:55:05

Marcel-

Compiling firefox-pgo-beta (3.7a4) using stock GCC went fine after changing -march=native to -march=i686 (same as with FF 3.6.x). Compiling using GCC-snapshot (still with GCC 4.5) caused these error messages on linking:

g++-4.5  -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Woverloaded-virtual -Wsynth -Wno-ctor-dtor-privacy -Wno-non-virtual-dtor -Wcast-align -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-variadic-macros -Werror=return-type -Wno-long-long -march=i686 -mtune=atom -mssse3 -O2 -pipe -fexcess-precision=fast -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing -fshort-wchar -pthread -pipe  -DNDEBUG -DTRIMMED -Os -freorder-blocks -fno-reorder-functions -fomit-frame-pointer  -fPIC -shared -Wl,-z,defs -Wl,-h,libxul.so -o libxul.so  nsStaticXULComponents.o nsUnicharUtils.o nsCompressedCharMap.o nsBidiUtils.o nsRDFResource.o     -lpthread -Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib/firefox-3.7a4 -Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--hash-style=gnu,--as-needed  -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/mk/aur/firefox-pgo-beta/src/mozilla-central/ff-pgo/dist/bin -Wl,-rpath-link,/usr/lib  -Wl,--whole-archive ../../embedding/browser/gtk/src/libgtkembedmoz.a ../../toolkit/xre/libxulapp_s.a  ../../staticlib/components/libxpconnect.a ../../staticlib/components/libnecko.a ../../staticlib/components/libuconv.a ../../staticlib/components/libi18n.a ../../staticlib/components/libchardet.a ../../staticlib/components/libjar50.a ../../staticlib/components/libpref.a ../../staticlib/components/libcaps.a ../../staticlib/components/libhtmlpars.a ../../staticlib/components/libimglib2.a ../../staticlib/components/libgklayout.a ../../staticlib/components/libdocshell.a ../../staticlib/components/libembedcomponents.a ../../staticlib/components/libwebbrwsr.a ../../staticlib/components/libnsappshell.a ../../staticlib/components/libtxmgr.a ../../staticlib/components/libchrome.a ../../staticlib/components/libcommandlines.a ../../staticlib/components/libtoolkitcomps.a ../../staticlib/components/libpipboot.a ../../staticlib/components/libpipnss.a ../../staticlib/components/libmozfind.a ../../staticlib/components/libappcomps.a ../../staticlib/components/libjsctypes.a ../../staticlib/components/libgkplugin.a ../../staticlib/components/libunixproxy.a ../../staticlib/components/libxpinstall.a ../../staticlib/components/libjsd.a ../../staticlib/components/libautoconfig.a ../../staticlib/components/libauth.a ../../staticlib/components/libcookie.a ../../staticlib/components/libpermissions.a ../../staticlib/components/libuniversalchardet.a ../../staticlib/components/libcomposer.a ../../staticlib/components/librdf.a ../../staticlib/components/libwindowds.a ../../staticlib/components/libintlapp.a ../../staticlib/components/libfileview.a ../../staticlib/components/libstoragecomps.a ../../staticlib/components/libplaces.a ../../staticlib/components/libtkautocomplete.a ../../staticlib/components/libsatchel.a ../../staticlib/components/libpippki.a ../../staticlib/components/libwidget_gtk2.a ../../staticlib/components/libsystem-pref.a ../../staticlib/components/libgkgfxthebes.a ../../staticlib/components/libaccessibility.a ../../staticlib/components/libremoteservice.a ../../staticlib/components/libspellchecker.a ../../staticlib/components/libzipwriter.a ../../staticlib/libdomplugins_s.a ../../staticlib/libmozipc_s.a ../../staticlib/libmozipdlgen_s.a ../../staticlib/libgfxipc_s.a ../../staticlib/libxpcom_core.a ../../staticlib/libucvutil_s.a ../../staticlib/libgkgfx.a ../../staticlib/libchromium_s.a ../../staticlib/libmozreg_s.a ../../staticlib/libmorkreader_s.a ../../staticlib/libgtkxtbin.a ../../staticlib/libgfxpsshar.a ../../staticlib/libthebes.a ../../staticlib/liblayers.a  -Wl,--no-whole-archive -L../../dist/lib -lmozsqlite3 -L../../dist/bin -L../../dist/lib -ljpeg  -L../../modules/libimg/png -lmozpng ../../gfx/qcms/libmozqcms.a -L/home/mk/aur/firefox-pgo-beta/src/mozilla-central/ff-pgo/dist/bin -lmozjs -Wl,-rpath-link,/usr/lib -L/usr/lib -lssl3 -lsmime3 -lnss3 -lnssutil3 -lcrmf -lcairo -lpixman-1 -lfreetype -lfontconfig    -lXrender -lcairo -lX11    -lz  -lasound   -L../../dist/bin -L../../dist/lib  -L/usr/lib -lplds4 -lplc4 -lnspr4 -lpthread -ldl -lmozalloc -pthread -ldbus-glib-1 -ldbus-1 -lpthread -lgobject-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lrt -lglib-2.0    -lX11  -lXext  -pthread -lpangoft2-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lfreetype -lfontconfig -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lrt -lglib-2.0   -pthread -lgtk-x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lgio-2.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lfreetype -lfontconfig -lgdk-x11-2.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lcairo -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lrt -lglib-2.0   -lXt -lgthread-2.0 -lfreetype -lz -lstartup-notification-1   -ldl -lm  -lrt   
../../staticlib/libchromium_s.a(child_process_host.o): In function `std::list<ChildProcessHost*, std::allocator<ChildProcessHost*> >::push_back(ChildProcessHost* const&)':
child_process_host.cc:(.text._ZNSt4listIP16ChildProcessHostSaIS1_EE9push_backERKS1_[std::list<ChildProcessHost*, std::allocator<ChildProcessHost*> >::push_back(ChildProcessHost* const&)]+0x30): undefined reference to `std::_List_node_base::_M_hook(std::_List_node_base*)'
../../staticlib/libchromium_s.a(child_process_host.o): In function `std::list<ChildProcessHost*, std::allocator<ChildProcessHost*> >::remove(ChildProcessHost* const&)':
child_process_host.cc:(.text._ZNSt4listIP16ChildProcessHostSaIS1_EE6removeERKS1_[std::list<ChildProcessHost*, std::allocator<ChildProcessHost*> >::remove(ChildProcessHost* const&)]+0x3d): undefined reference to `std::_List_node_base::_M_unhook()'
child_process_host.cc:(.text._ZNSt4listIP16ChildProcessHostSaIS1_EE6removeERKS1_[std::list<ChildProcessHost*, std::allocator<ChildProcessHost*> >::remove(ChildProcessHost* const&)]+0x61): undefined reference to `std::_List_node_base::_M_unhook()'
../../staticlib/libchromium_s.a(waitable_event_posix.o): In function `base::WaitableEvent::SignalOne()':
waitable_event_posix.cc:(.text+0x14c): undefined reference to `std::_List_node_base::_M_unhook()'
../../staticlib/libchromium_s.a(waitable_event_posix.o): In function `base::WaitableEvent::WaitableEventKernel::Dequeue(base::WaitableEvent::Waiter*, void*)':
waitable_event_posix.cc:(.text+0x1b2): undefined reference to `std::_List_node_base::_M_unhook()'
../../staticlib/libchromium_s.a(waitable_event_posix.o): In function `std::list<base::WaitableEvent::Waiter*, std::allocator<base::WaitableEvent::Waiter*> >::push_back(base::WaitableEvent::Waiter* const&)':
waitable_event_posix.cc:(.text._ZNSt4listIPN4base13WaitableEvent6WaiterESaIS3_EE9push_backERKS3_[std::list<base::WaitableEvent::Waiter*, std::allocator<base::WaitableEvent::Waiter*> >::push_back(base::WaitableEvent::Waiter* const&)]+0x30): undefined reference to `std::_List_node_base::_M_hook(std::_List_node_base*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [libxul.so] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/mk/aur/firefox-pgo-beta/src/mozilla-central/ff-pgo/toolkit/library'
make[3]: *** [libs_tier_platform] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/mk/aur/firefox-pgo-beta/src/mozilla-central/ff-pgo'
make[2]: *** [tier_platform] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mk/aur/firefox-pgo-beta/src/mozilla-central/ff-pgo'
make[1]: *** [default] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mk/aur/firefox-pgo-beta/src/mozilla-central/ff-pgo'
make: *** [build] Error 2

Last edited by Marcel- (2010-04-22 19:00:03)

Board footer