You are not logged in.

#1 2005-03-05 00:37:45

skoal
Website

"Board Style" in "Profile" is broke...

Maybe this belongs in another forum, but when I go to "profile"->"board options", I change from the "subsilver" (default) color scheme to "digitaltwilight" and it doesn't make a difference...

Black on Greyish blue is kinda "wonky" on my eyes...

How do I get different forum color schemes (other than changing my firefox color stuff)?

#2 2005-03-05 00:42:32

cactus
Taco Eater
Website

Re: "Board Style" in "Profile" is broke...

likely the forum admin has checked the "make everyone use only this theme" option.
probably due to the google adverstising stuff..

"Be conservative in what you send; be liberal in what you accept." -- Postel's Law
"tacos" -- Cactus' Law
"t̥͍͎̪̪͗a̴̻̩͈͚ͨc̠o̩̙͈ͫͅs͙͎̙͊ ͔͇̫̜t͎̳̀a̜̞̗ͩc̗͍͚o̲̯̿s̖̣̤̙͌ ̖̜̈ț̰̫͓ạ̪͖̳c̲͎͕̰̯̃̈o͉ͅs̪ͪ ̜̻̖̜͕" -- -̖͚̫̙̓-̺̠͇ͤ̃ ̜̪̜ͯZ͔̗̭̞ͪA̝͈̙͖̩L͉̠̺͓G̙̞̦͖O̳̗͍

#3 2005-03-05 00:47:56

skoal
Website

cactus wrote:

likely the forum admin has checked the "make everyone use only this theme" option.
probably due to the google adverstising stuff..

Are you "pulling my leg"?  If not, I guess I can see how a different color scheme could fudgesickle around with the ads.

In that case, Edit->Preferences->General->Fonts And Colors-> Always Use my: Colors [X]

"Put that in your pipe and smoke it" Mr. Admin...

#4 2005-03-05 00:51:16

cactus
Taco Eater
Website

not just color scheme..likely the theme template was hand hacked for subsilver only..
but..that is only a guess..
*shrug*

"Be conservative in what you send; be liberal in what you accept." -- Postel's Law
"tacos" -- Cactus' Law
"t̥͍͎̪̪͗a̴̻̩͈͚ͨc̠o̩̙͈ͫͅs͙͎̙͊ ͔͇̫̜t͎̳̀a̜̞̗ͩc̗͍͚o̲̯̿s̖̣̤̙͌ ̖̜̈ț̰̫͓ạ̪͖̳c̲͎͕̰̯̃̈o͉ͅs̪ͪ ̜̻̖̜͕" -- -̖͚̫̙̓-̺̠͇ͤ̃ ̜̪̜ͯZ͔̗̭̞ͪA̝͈̙͖̩L͉̠̺͓G̙̞̦͖O̳̗͍

#5 2005-03-05 00:59:57

skoal
Website

Nevermind, this is the best color scheme I could come up with:

[URL=http://img194.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img194&image=forumcolors9ks.png]forumcolors9ks.th.png[/URL]

More trouble that what it's worth...

But, although I didn't show it in that screenshot, the "Ads" survived quite nicely...

Board footer