You are not logged in.
Pages: 1
when i goto install it by typing pacman -S kdemod-minimal it gives me a list of programs and asks me:
:: the following packages cannot be upgraded due to unresolved dependencies
kdemod-common kdemod-kdebase kdemod-kdebase-dolphin
kdemod-kdebase-konqueror kdemod-kdebase-konsole
and a bunch of others
any idea why? Id love to show you what I have in pacman.conf but really, its impractical considering I have no gui.
Last edited by Necrotrophic (2010-02-26 02:34:17)
Offline
Probably best to ask on the KDEmod forums
Offline
people here cant help?
Offline
KDEmod is part of the Chakra distribution. If something is wrong, you will have to ask them at their [support forums], because we can't fix their packages.
Last edited by Wintervenom (2010-02-26 03:10:55)
Offline
hm ok. however, I dont necessarily think anything is wrong on their end. but thanks.
i just went ahead with the install hopefully its not going to crap out on me.
I asked here because theres probably a lot of people who use kdemod here.
Offline
Pages: 1