You are not logged in.
Pages: 1
Will the world break if I change the line
#!/bin/bashto
#!/bin/zshin rc.shutdown, rc.sysinit, rc.local and load-modules.sh?
“Talent you can bloom. Instinct you can polish.” — Haikyuu!! (adapted)
“If everybody thought alike, no one would be thinking very much.” — Walter Lippmann (adapted)
“The important thing is to be able, at any moment, to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.” — Charles Dubois
Offline
Yes. Don't do it.
Offline
Offline
Why would you want to do that?
Personally, I'd rather be back in Hobbiton.
Offline
L, o and l. At least I succesfully booted up but (at least) hwclock and sound card drivers didn't like it. Oh well, everything came back to normal when I reverted to bash
.
Try it and keep a live CD ready?
I did, I did.. not a big deal to change 'z' back to 'ba' anyway
.
Last edited by algorythm (2010-02-28 20:46:05)
“Talent you can bloom. Instinct you can polish.” — Haikyuu!! (adapted)
“If everybody thought alike, no one would be thinking very much.” — Walter Lippmann (adapted)
“The important thing is to be able, at any moment, to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.” — Charles Dubois
Offline
L, o and l. At least I succesfully booted up but (at least) hwclock and sound card drivers didn't like it. Oh well, everything came back to normal when I reverted to bash.
Cool.
Now you know.
![]()
Offline
If you want to, just change your login shell. ![]()
Offline
If you want to, just change your login shell.
Well that I've already done. ![]()
“Talent you can bloom. Instinct you can polish.” — Haikyuu!! (adapted)
“If everybody thought alike, no one would be thinking very much.” — Walter Lippmann (adapted)
“The important thing is to be able, at any moment, to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.” — Charles Dubois
Offline
Pages: 1